Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Question about Employee Discounts and Incentives

2»

Comments

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Please, no buying or selling on our forums, and we frown on posting contact info. If you are looking for someone to share their EP discount code, please ask people to send you a PM here by clicking on your member name and then click the Message button on your Profile page. Thanks!.
  • nightcrwlrnightcrwlr Member Posts: 1
    In desperate need of a Chrysler EP or CDI #.....Anyone willing to donate to a good cause please PM me!!!!!

I am looking to get out of my current vehicle and into something new. I am able to get an FP#, however, due to being completely upside down on my Charger it's making it difficult because I still owe so much. That being said an EP or CDI would be more beneficial to my cause. Our family is growing and I am in need of something more practical for the family and with AWD or 4WD for our unpredictable Michigan weather. If anyone would be willing to help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!