Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about Employee Discounts and Incentives

2»

Comments

• kalooz4kalooz4 Posts: 2
    Do you still have an employee number? I will send you a gift of appreciation. Please email me at kalooz4@aol.com

thanks!
  • I am looking to lease another town and country and could really use a Chrysler employee number/CDI? Can you help?
  • Looking to purchase within next two weeks. Do you have an extra employee control number? Please contact me at coupon6364@gmail.com.
  • I am a four-time Chrysler leaser and I am in the market for a new Grand Cherokee very soon, if you have a discount code, I would be very appreciative. mike@struyk.org

Best,

Mike
  • I am looking to lease a Jeep GC. Can someone please send me an employee number to use.
  • I would greatly appreciate an employee code for my Dodge GC purchase ( nbr 2), and would love to show my appreciation in the form of a gas card. Thank you so much. gary
  • If there is any chance of getting an EP# it would really help me get out of my 2002 Saturn and into a new dodge durango sooner than later. My livelyhood as a window warrior in the sales world during the winters of WI depends on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If possible my email is rossmueller1@hotmail.com. thank you kindly.
  • Hello, my husband and I are in the market for a new T&C but have a limited budget. After speaking with several dealerships, one of the guys recommended that we consider finding a Chrysler employee with a CDI number - do these still exist? If so, can someone please help us out? We'd love to drive our family around in a new T&C!!! Appreciate it!!
    Email: jsheldon78@hotmail.com
  • I am looking for someone to share their CID employee ID discount number. I am hoping to purchase a new vechicle within the next week or so. Your assistance is GREATLY appreciated. ;-) Please contact me at eemerso1@twcny.rr.com. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance! ~Beth
  • simonmsimonm Posts: 2
    edited November 2011
    I am looking to upgrade our family van to a new Chrysler and would appreciate an employee friend contact. Please let me know if you can help. smachaje1@gmail.com

Simon
  • I would stay the heck away from the chrysler minis! I have owned all three brands in model years from 84 to 2000. The best year ever for quality satisfaction was 1994 then they screwed them up just when they perfected them. They have gotten progressively worse since 94, especially since around 2009. I know and have spoken to many people who got the newer ones then got rid of them, as well as from the reseach I have done on them, and have mechanical background. My brother in law currently is on his SECOND 2011 after making them take back the foirst one under the lemon law, and this second one is plagued with problems as well.

Just sayin......
  • shiposhipo Posts: 9,152
    Fortunately the experience of millions of owners doesn't even remotely match what you've written above. You are certainly entitled to your negativity, but that in no way means some, most, or all of us will have experiences which support your claims.
  • joepeterson56, thanks for the note. I owned 2001 and 2008 and I had great experience with them. I also have a Sebring. I love Chrysler cars and it is too bad that while owning two, I get no discount for a new one. If I owned a competitive Honday I would actually get $1000 discount. That's why I'm looking for a friendly reference help. I like the cars, I like the company. I just need a friend :)
  • HELP: We want to purchase a chrysler minivan and thought we had employee purchasing through work and called to find out and it's only offered to our employees in the states. Now need a number desperately. Thanks
  • I am looking to lease my 6th Chrysler vehicle and would love if someone could help me out with an employee friends code. If anyone has one to spare it would be greatly appreciated. you can contact me at carriefiglak@gmail.com. Thanks so much
  • Hello. We are looking to purchase a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. I used to get the employee discount until my grandmother passed away. My grandfather was a retiree. I am just wondering if there is any chance that anyone would be willing to offer me a control number.

Thank you in advance.

Joe. I can be contacted at jcblood2@aol.com
  • I am looking to get my son a lease on an economical, dependable vehicle and the Chrysler 200 seems perfect. I am a single mom and he is a teenager that helps me with my younger children so I need something safe!! I would send you a gift certificate for your generosity!! My email is ralexander6669@yahoo.com Thank You!!
  • My wife and I are expecting our 2nd child at the end of this month. I currently own a 2008 Dodge Ram reg cab, and my wife has a 2007 mustang, which has absolutley no room in the back seat. I would like to trade my wifes mustang in and purchase a new charger. We've gone down to the local dealership and test drove one. We absolutley fell in love with a black SE, but the payments are just a little bit beyond our budget. I was wondering if someone could help me out with a cid number, I would gladly return the favor anyway I can. If anyone is interested in discussing this matter My email is mlada24@yahoo.com
    Thanks In Advance,
    Mark
  • Hey is there a way that I can get a CDI still. I am trading out of a Ford (into a Durango) and I mixed my Friends discount up with a CDI...long story but I bought a 300c late 2011 with a CDI and thought I had the same discount. Unfortunately its a Friends control number. I have a deposit on the car...Just looking for help I am a Ford retiree that happens to enjoy Chrysler products...Please help This will be my second new Chrysler within a year.
  • ppinppin Posts: 1
    I'm not sure if this works, but I am looking for a discount on a new car. I'll be trading in a dodge caravan for a town and country. If anyone out there is generous enough to help me out, my email address is mulderu2@gmail.com Thanks!
  • Hi my name is Heather I am a recently widowed mom with a three year old and looking to get into a more practical car for my son and I that has more room than my current car has and try and save some money. I just moved back here from Chicago and no one I know works at Chrysler. Is anyone willing to help me with their code? I would be willing to pay back in a gift card of some sort to say thanks. My email is healew121@yahoo.com. Thank you for your time.
  • april84april84 Posts: 1
    I purchased a used 2008 jeep liberty limited last year. I love this vehicle and have wanted one since I was a senior is high school and finally was able to get one. While I was getting an oil change last week they approached me about trading it in for a brand new one with all of the same options. I am doing this because it is newer and it will be a lease. the price is only $7 cheaper per month but he asked me if I had a Chrysler employee discount. I can't think of anyone who I would know that has worked there. My family worked for GM but I will never buy another GM car. I love my jeep and I am also so happy with the quality of the vehicle because all my previous cars were gm products and I always had problems. My husband is going to be buying a Jeep wrangler in mid September as well. I wondered if anyone knew if Chrysler gave any other type of discounts that the dealer may not tell me about. I was hoping there was something since we unfortunately don't know anyone who has worked for chrysler and now we are going to have two car payments on chrysler vehicles. I was just hoping to save a little money! Thanks for your help! :-)
  • Is there anyone out there that has a CDI number that my family could use? We are looking to lease a 2012 Town and Country. We are crossing our fingers that someone will come through for us. My email is jackiemclean@hotmail.com Thank you so much for helping.
  • is there anyone out there that has a CDI number that my family could use? We are crossing our fingers that someone will come through for us. My email is peter@peterlupus.com Thank you so much for helping.
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 40,820
    If you bought a Chrysler "Man Van" like this one, http://edmu.in/Nyzoly, a reporter would love to chat with you about it. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, October 10, 2012 and include your daytime contact information.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• sixgalssixgals Posts: 1
    Hello, I am looking at a mini van for my family. I would greatly appreciate an FP number for the Chrysler friends program to purchase our next van! If anyone has one they can spare for a very grateful recipient.....that would be incredible. Thanks so much! Email iluvmyhorse@sbcglobal.net if you are willing to help. Thanks again!
  • jt443jt443 Posts: 1
    I too am looking for help with a FP number for the Chrysler friends program to purchase a new Town & Country Touring van. If anyone can help me out , it would be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail me at EdmundsForumMan@jason-texas.com .
2»