Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler Cirrus Starting/Stalling Problems

1235»

Comments

• I have the solution to the Millions of vehicles affected by this failure, its not the Transmission pump, input shaft sensor, output shaft sensor, Selector range sensor, valve body, or solenoids. If you are sick of trying to figure out this problem and are mechanically inclined with a volt meter and basic tools i can help by sending wire colors and diagrams and ultamately guide you through the systematic process of diagnosing a vehicle and then verifying the part is bad. I wanted to post a diagram but it will not let me. it is in the charging system but not alternator! Its in the PCM and its called the (generator field driver) that provades a ground to other components like the (Automatic shut down relay) its an intermitten problem with the PCM unable to provide a source for ground wich in turn confuses the tcm on what to do putting it in fail safe mode. the curcuit loses ground source for a very short second so a noid light, test light, volt meter will work but an ocylliscope would be best... thats why it will go in fail safe at the most random time! it has to be during gear change operation. HARDEST CAR I HAVE EVER DIAGNOSED! 10 YEARS ASE Master Tech. Im not saying that was the only problem with that discription, but its the most unknow fix for the 95% that never were ... i have not heard one tech talk about this! sad! Need help? Just respond
  • Hi - if you want to send it to me, I can upload the diagram (I think... that feature is flaky, even for hosts). kirstie_h at edmunds.com

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• I have a 96 cirrus. Great car except for problems much like the ones you are stating. So, what do you do? I am reluctant to replace the computer and keep throwing parts at it.
  • I'm trying to repair my daughters 1998 cirrus. I have the wiring diag.that is in the back of repair man. How do I go about checking this P.C.M. to see if it is bad.
  • Hey wh1pt3ch can you send diagram to me if I give you my email?
  • i have a 98 chrysler cirrus that came to the shop for an radiator leack so i fixed it while i was letting it worm up the engine started misfiring real bad so i shut the car off noticed fuel gauge was low so i added fuel n the car wont start back up i checked fuel pressure didnt have any replaced fuel pump n filter car still wont start checked spark and injector pulse all was good sprayed either inside throttlebody n still wont start any ideas guys iv chasing my tail for three days help plz .....................
  • matthew-jeffrey@outlook.com Please send me diagram and any other info on this car. I get intermittent fire to plugs. All sensors seem to check good. Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!
1235»