Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buick Enclave Lease Questions

Comments

• acepitcheracepitcher Posts: 3
    edited March 2011
    Hi Car Man

I was wondering if you could provide me with the residual value for the CX FWD, 12k per year, 36 months.

Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi acepitcher. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Enclave CX FWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.8% and 51%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive and payment waiver that are available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi car man,

We are currently looking at a 2011 Buick Enclave CXL-2 White Diamond and we are going to lease but I would like to go to the dealer with all the facts. Can you tell me what Ally's current base lease rate and residual value is for a 36 or 39 month lease?

Thank You.
  • bgrusdbgrusd Posts: 3
    Thanks.

Anyone, comment on this deal

Enclave CXL-2, cybergray metallic + ebony interior, Nav + Dual head rest DVDs, 20" chrome clad aluminum wheels, power sunroof

$654 month (including tax), + (Tax, Title, License) + $0 cap cost reduction.
    They will also pay the first month lease payment.

39 month lease, 10,000 miles per year
  • kcoreykcorey Posts: 130
    How much down...cash, trade, etc.?
  • mah1234mah1234 Posts: 1
    I would appreciate anyone advising me on the money factor and residual % for a Buick Enclave CXL-1 on a 39 month 15k miles lease as well as any lease incentives in effect. TX.
  • bgrusdbgrusd Posts: 3
    If you read my post, it was tax, title and license only down
    $0 cap cost reduction (i.e, no trade in or money down to reduce the capitalized cost of the vehicle)
    Hi cacattack21. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Buick Enclave CXL-2 with 15,000 miles per year are 0.8% and 47%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 0.8% and 45%.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mah1234. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Ally's residual values for the CXL FWD are 1% lower than its residuals for the CXL AWD.

Car_man
    Host
  • jamd14jamd14 Posts: 5
    Car man

Can you post May residuals and lease rates for a CXL FWD 39 or 48 mos.?
    Here is what I was quoted:
    MANUFACTURER'S SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE $43,150.00
    STANDARD VEHICLE PRICE $38,730.00
    OPTIONS INSTALLED BY MANUFACTURER
      AUDIO SYSTEM W/NAVIGATION
      TOUCHSCREEN NAVIGATION
      USB PORT
      BOSE SPEAKER SOUND SYSTEM
      REAR SEAT AUDIO CONTROLS
      110 VOLT POWER OUTLET
      XM NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC
      *SERVICE FEE EXTRA
      *1ST 3 MONTHS INCLUDED
    $ 2,850.00
      WHITE DIAMOND TRICOAT
    $ 795.00
    TOTAL OPTIONS $3,645.00
    TOTAL VEHICLE & OPTIONS $42,375.00
    DESTINATION CHARGE 795

TOTAL VEHICLE PRICE*** $43,150.00
    PREFERRED PRICE $41,489.65
    - EVA: $1,500
    $
      TOUCHSCREEN NAVIGATION
      USB PORT
      REAR SEAT AUDIO CONTROLS
      110 VOLT POWER OUTLET
      XM NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC
      *SERVICE FEE EXTRA
      *1ST 3 MONTHS INCLUDED
    $ 2,850.00
      WHITE DIAMOND TRICOAT
    $ 795.00
    TOTAL OPTIONS $3,645.00
    DESTINATION CHARGE $775.00
    - EVA: $1,500.00
    EMPLOYEE PRICE $39,989.65

48 mos 12,000 miles per year $530 per month including tax with $1500 out of pocket includes first payment.

Seems a little high to me...thanks!
  • jamd14jamd14 Posts: 5
    Car man

Can you post May residuals and lease rates for a CXL FWD 39 or 48 mos.?
    Here is what I was quoted:
      TOUCHSCREEN NAVIGATION
      USB PORT
      REAR SEAT AUDIO CONTROLS
      110 VOLT POWER OUTLET
      XM NAVIGATION & TRAFFIC
      *SERVICE FEE EXTRA
      *1ST 3 MONTHS INCLUDED
    $ 2,850.00
      WHITE DIAMOND TRICOAT
    $ 795.00
    TOTAL OPTIONS $3,645.00
    DESTINATION CHARGE $775.00
    - EVA: $1,500.00
    EMPLOYEE PRICE $39,989.65

48 mos 12,000 miles per year $530 per month including tax with $1500 out of pocket includes first payment.

Seems a little high to me...thanks!
  • happybuyer11happybuyer11 Posts: 10
    edited May 2011
    The model is Buick Enclave CXL-1 with navigation. I live LA area and I got a $632 (All fees and tax included) for a 39 months lease. 0 down payment and I made sure that no other fees are included. This is an internet bidding.
    The car comes with sunroof and other craps that I do not need. However, the 3 dealers all say that this is the only car they have.......
    LA has a lot more dealers but before I go on to expand my bidding, I would like to know if $632/39 months is a good leasing deal.
    It seems that all the dealers are talking about the same car, too. I find it amazing that all dealers find a car which has the same color and specs.
    Thank you all for your help.
    Hello jamd14. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Buick Enclave CXL FWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.8% and 46%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are 2.3% and 39%.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,400 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this length through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • sheepdog1sheepdog1 Posts: 28
    Hey Carman, would you please tell me the money factor rate for an Enclave CXL for 39 month lease and residual. Thanks.
    Hey sheepdog1. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.8% and 45%, respectively.

As you can see, Ally publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take the $1,400 cash incentive that is currently available on this length lease through Ally into account.

Car_man
    Host
  • adwaadwa Posts: 2
    I just got quoted $699 per month including tax on the following vehicle: 2011 CWL1 w/Sunroof, 19" chrome wheels, & navigation for 39 months with 18K miles per year.

$1484 due at inception which includes 1st month payment. The deal is in New Jersey.

What do you think?
  • Hi, adwa,
    The quote you got is too expansive. You can at least get rid of the first month payment. I am in SoCal but I think my tax rate is much higher than NJ. I saw my friend got 632 for 39 month leases in online bidding. 632 includes everything. No extra small prints stuff.
  • adwaadwa Posts: 2
    Our tax rate is 6%. Was the mileage on your friend's lease 18K? I know the payment is high. I figure I can get him down a bit.
  • texas111texas111 Posts: 1
    The interest rate for a 39 month lease is 0.80% at 12,000 miles is what I understand from this forum. The enclave has a $1,500 rebate for purchase- is there another rebate for financing it also? I am not understanding that part- so the purchase price is reduced by $1,500 and additionally by the Ally Rebate in calculating the lease payment??
  • cord11cord11 Posts: 1
    I got a quote for 48 months 12,000 miles on a CXL1 nothing out of pocket $555 per month which includes taxes. Is this a good deal?
  • leighme1leighme1 Posts: 1
    I am working on a lease for a loaded CXL-1. The only feature I do not have is the factory installed DVD player. I am paying cash for the dealer to install their preferred system in the car (comes with 3 yr warranty through the dealer). Appears that I am paying $617.11 for 39 months. Putting $1240 cash down (which includes first payment). "Rate" says 1.5. Residual is $18,830. Total of payments $24,082.89.
  • jaredajareda Posts: 1
    I'm looking to do a high mileage lease on a loaded Enclave CXL-2 AWD or Acadia Denali (nav, dvd, etc.). I need about 30,000mi/yr. I do have access to employee pricing. Today I received a quote for 30K mi/yr; $0 down payment (although I would have $$ due at signing for 1st month +); 36month lease - $916/mnth. Does this seem right? Seems high to me - I was expecting $850ish. I noticed in another thread people seemed to focus on 39mnth leases - is there something to that? Thanks for any advice!
  • alber1alber1 Posts: 1
    39 month lease on Enclave CXL-1. 12K miles/year. MSRP $46,355. Has sunroof and DVD rear entertainment package. No navigation. White Opal with Cashmere leather. $650/month with $840 at signing which includes the first month along with tax, state fees, etc. Thanks.
  • jagman4jagman4 Posts: 5
    Hi Car_man: I just recieved the following quote and wanted to check current numbers you have. Illinois lease so tax up front:
    one month down (plus plates & doc fee), 36 month
    12,000 mile contract on a CXL -1 AWD with Sunroof and Navigation
    options.MSRP =46,040

Base Capitilized Cost43,986
    Costs added to lease =395 admin fee,taxes
    Cap Cost Reductions=2800.
    Adjusted Cap Cost =44,783 (base cap cost plus 395 admin+taxes less cap cost reduction's =2800.)
    Residula Value or % =45%
    Money Factor= 0.800

I calculate payment comes out to $600 / month.
    Hello jagman4. The lease rate that you were quoted for this car is right in line with Ally's current base rate for it.

The cash incentive that you were quoted is correct as well.

The selling price that you were quoted for this truck looks good too. It's probably fairly close to dealer invoice.

If you like the Enclave, I personally don't see any reason not to pull the trigger on this deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man:
    Thanks - I am getting ready to pull the trigger and will post my final deal numbers when confirmed. This is the 3rd time I have used your blog for information and it is by far the best information out there.
    You're very welcome, jagman4. Good luck and make sure to let us all know how everything turns out.

Car_man
    Host
  • Looking at a 2011 CXL-2 with sunroof, nav, DVD, 20" wheels, steps, white diamond paint, and remote start. Also includes trailer hitch (not tow package, just a hitch) and front window tint. Sticker is $50,075 plus $810 destination. Dealer is offering it for $43,882.66 + ttl, including the $2000 cash incentive. This seems like a very good price to me, but I asked what the lease payments would be for zero down (except first month pmt and title and license) and 12k mi/yr @ 39 months and he said $790(!). That can't be right.

Car-man, can you tell me what the lease payments should be on this car? (Tax here is 6.5% though I've asked if they have tax credits like Inifiniti offers.) What is the current money factor and residual? They say they are using 41% residual but didn't tell me the money factor.

Would appreciate your help. Thanks you.
    edited August 2011
    Picked up vehicle with deal as follows (Illinois so sales tax up front included in deal)
    Carbon Black with the Cashmere leather interior
    It has a sunroof, navigation, front & rear molded splash guards, cargo
    convenience package (net/shade) and trailer hitch. (approx $5,340 list in options)

MSRP = $47,130.00
    Base Capitilized Cost = $45,387.60
    Cap Cost Reductions = $2800.00
    Adjusted Cap Cost = $42,594..85
    Residual Value or % = 45%
    Monthly Payment= $629.50
    Down or Due @ Signing= $979.58*
    This includes sales tax.
    Hi ben_jammin. Wow $790 for a Buick?!?! Ouch. Let's work up a payment and see what we come up with.

According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2011 Buick Enclave CXL2 AWD that has an MSRP of $50,885 and a selling price of $43,883 through Ally right now for 39 months with 12,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $587.

I used a lease rate of 0.80% and a residual value of 43% to arrive at this payment.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.