Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buick Enclave Lease Questions

Comments

• We have the following offer from a dealer in NY to purchase an enclave. They will order this car for us.

2010 Enclave CXL2
    Black
    Hit the road package
    Sunroof
    19" wheels
    DVD nav (dropdown screen, not seat back)
    AWD
    2 Way advance remote

MSRP 50,920
    His offer: $48,250
    Rebates TBD depending on what they are next month when it arrives.

any thoughts on this deal?
  • johnt26johnt26 Posts: 2
    Hi All,
    has anyone turned in an Enclave (or other GM car) off lease lately. I've bought or traded all other leases.
    Any issues with turn in?
    Thanks!
  • 40yearfan40yearfan Posts: 94
    I turned in a Chevy Malibu off-lease to GMAC just recently and it went off with nary a hitch. They send you a little packet. Just make sure you do it the way they ask you and as long as you are under milage and no big dents, they are pretty easy to work with.
  • bmlcarbmlcar Posts: 2
    Does anyone have april 2010 lease numbers on a 2010 enclave cxl 1 or 2 for 36 months and 12k per year? Your help is greatly appreciated.
  • kcoreykcorey Posts: 130
    In September of '07 I turned in an '05 Buick Terraza on an '08 Enclave. I was about 300 miles under the 36,000 lease...no problems. The dealer handled it just fine. In fact, he picked up the last 3 months payments.
  • autoboy19autoboy19 Posts: 90
    Car_man,

Do you have the current lease rate, residual and CCR for the 2010 Buick Enclave CXL 2 AWD and FWD for 36/39 months and 12k miles per year as well as 48 months and 12k miles per year?

Thanks!
  • a4guya4guy Posts: 5
    Hey car man,

Looking to lease a Buick Enclave CXR2 with Navigation, AWD, DVD and Bucket Seats in in New Jersey. We want 36 or 39 month lease with 15K per year with NO money down. What can I expect to pay a month. Dealers have been quoting between hi $600's and Mid $800's.

Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Here you go, bmlcar. GMAC's April base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Buick Enclave CXL1 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.9% and 44%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $2,300 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this truck through GMAC.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Here you go, bmlcar. GMAC's April base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Buick Enclave CXL1 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.9% and 44%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $2,300 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this truck through GMAC.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello autoboy19. GMAC's April base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Buick Enclave CXL AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.9% and 44%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are 2.2% and 36%.

The lease rates for the CXL FWD are the same, but its residual values are 1% lower.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,300 cash incentive on leases of this truck through GMAC.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey a4guy. I would be happy to use GMAC's current lease program to work up a sample payment on this truck for you. However, in order for me to do so I need you to provide me with the full MSRP and approximate selling price (or at least the MSRP and invoice price) of the exact model that you want. You can find this pricing data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Let me know what the prices are and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • a4guya4guy Posts: 5
    Thanks for the link Car Man,

OK here you go.

For the Buick Enclave CXL 2 w/ nav, rear entertainment and sunroof the numbers are:

MSRP $49,355
    Invoice: 46,605
    TMV= $45,530 (don't konw exactly what that number is)

I'm looking for a 36 or 39 mo lease (which ever is cheaper/better) 15k miles a year with NO money down (this way I can acurately compare between dealers.

Thanks

A4guy (with growing family looking to be Enclaveguy)
    Thanks for the additional information, a4guy. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2010 Buick Enclave CXL 2 that has an MSRP of $49,355 and a selling price of 45,055 ($750 over invoice minus the $2,300 cash incentive on leases) through GMAC right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $714.

The payment for an otherwise identical 39 month lease would be around $686.

Ouch :sick: these are some steep payments. The problem with leasing an Enclave is that its residual values are terrible, 41% for 36 / 15k and 39 for 39 / 15k. You might be able to shave a little off of these payments by negotiating a slightly lower selling price, but not much.

Car_man
    Host
  • rtlawrtlaw Posts: 5
    Yesterday, I went to City Cadillac in Queens and was interested in a 36 month lease on a 2010 enclave. The dealer got down to 39 months with a monthly payment of $585 (12K) and said I had to pay the bank fee of $695 and the first months payment. He said that the taxes were included in the $585 payment but wouldnt show me a breakdown. The car was awd with the entertainment system and navigation and sunroof. Is this a good deal. What is the money factor? Do I have to give the dealer the first month payment? I am new to this and any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I leased my Enclave from Cunningham in Queens about 2 1/2 years ago. Since then, they have closed. However, Dan Cunningham is now working or City. I got an excellent (I think) deal from Cunningham. I leased mine for 48 months (12K/yr), no money down, I paid the taxes, dealer prep, advertising, whatever, up front. I pay about $520/mo. My "E" is a FWD, Red Jewel, Driver Confidence, basic sound system (AM/FM...no Bose), folding mirrors, back-up sensor, art.h'lights, no sunroof. When I got mine I had to order it...it took about 3 months, so I got what I wanted. Yours sounds like a good deal to me. Ask the salesperson for a complete breakdown. If he goes around the bush, ask for Dan Cunningham, or the sales manager. I really wouldn't be so concerned with the residual unless you're thinking of buying it at the end...which in my case was the farthest thing from my mind. I know that I'll be leasing a 2012...if I haven't thrown off my earthly shroud by then. Anyway, good luck. I know you'll be happy.
    Thanks for the info, KCOREY. I was only concerned about the residual since I thought that the sale price minus the residual was the amount of money which would be the lease amount divided by the number of months X thew finance charge. You can correct me if I,m wrong.
    You're probably right, however I try to make things as simple as possible...I'm 71. 7 grandchildren seem to make things more complicated (not to mention my children...and wife...but that's another story!).
  • doubledowndoubledown Posts: 5
    Car Man, I'm wondering if you can help me out. I am considering leasing a 2010 Enclave and was given the following numbers by a suburban Chicago dealer for a CXL2 FWD, Carbon black w/ Nav + Sunroof. I was told the MSRP is $46,710, Invoice price is $44,846 with a sale price of $44,950 ($104 dealer profit with their $3200 rebate) I was quoted $843.94 (36 mos, 12k per year) $868.71 (36 mos, 15K) $807.36 (39 mos, 12k) and $830.25 (39 mos, 15k)

These numbers seemed pretty high for me. Thoughts?
  • snelldoggsnelldogg Posts: 5
    Hi Carman

Can you please post residuals and MF for May for a 2010 Enclave Awd CXL 1, 39 Months. If you could also please let me know of any changes vs April. U.S. Bank vs GMAC and rebates it would be more thank appreciated. I am about to get my car which was ordered and the numbers they are quoting me are up vs april...not happy.

Much Obliged!
    Hi Carman

Can you please post residuals and MF for May for a 2010 Enclave Awd CXL 1, 39 Months 15K. If you could also please let me know of any changes vs April. U.S. Bank vs GMAC and rebates it would be more thank appreciated. I am about to get my car which was ordered and the numbers they are quoting me are up vs april...not happy.

Much Obliged!
    Hi doubledown. $100 over dealer invoice is an excellent selling price, if the dealer is subtracting the $3,200 lease cash that is currently available on this model from your capitalized cost. However, it is a terrible deal if the dealer is pocketing the lease cash.

The Enclave is a nice truck, but ti me eight hundred bucks per month for one is nuts. You could get an X5, ML350, and maybe even a Cayenne for that.

Also, I'm surprised that you're looking at a 2WD version when you live in Chicago. Wouldn't you be better off going with AWD.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go, snelldogg. GMAC's May base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Buick Enclave CLX1 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.6% and 39%, respectively.

General Motors is a $3,200 cash incentive on leases of this truck through GMAC and $2,400 for leases through US Bank in May.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car Man!

Any chance you have MF and Residual for U.S. Bank as well? It seems thats the better lease price though they do charge a disposition fee.

Thanks again
    Doubledown...this is not a good deal keep looking. I am picking up my CXL1 AWD MSRP 47,060 next week. 15,000 miles a year, only inceptions down and paying $705 from GMAC. I am getting the car for 200 under invoice. You should be looking right around $700 as well.

Good luck
    edited May 2010
    Thanks carman. Appreciate your insight.

Interesting question regarding AWD vs. FWD. I was under the impression that the AWD is most effective in mountainous terrain. We now drive a FWD Pilot and a FWD sedan and both operate fine in the snow. Do you think I'd be wise to pursue the AWD?
    Will do. Thanks for the feedback snelldog, appreciate it.
    Hi experts!

I want to lease a 36 month 2010 buick enclave (will go no more than 39 months).
    The TMV is $43,152 (CXL1, FWD, sunroof, dvd, navigation,) I do not want to put any money down (besides ist month, dmv and destination charges), live in NY (8.25% sales tax and want to roll this into the payment also) What would be a good lease deal. Thanks!
    You're welcome snelldogg. US Bank's current lease rate for the 2010 Enclave is 0.96%. General Motors cash incentive on US Bank leases is only $2,400 instead of the $3,200 that it is offering on leases through GMAC.

Car_man
    Host
    No problem doubledown. If I lived in an area where it snows, I personally would never buy a 2WD SUV. I have always found that AWD vehicles offer much better traction in the snow.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi rtlaw. I would be happy to work up a sample lease payment on the Enclave that you are interested in for you, but in order to do so I need you to provide me with the MSRP and dealer invoice price of the exact model that you want instead of its TMV.

Let me know and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.