Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hyundai Veracruz Lease Questions

1235»

Comments

• Hi aldyn. Hyundai Finance's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Veracruz GLS AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00077 and 47%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I'm not sure if Hyundai Finance offers leases with only 10,000 miles per year, but if it does its residual value for that allowance would likely be 1% higher.

I don't believe that Hyundai is currently offering 39 month leases on this model.

When negotiating your deal on his truck, make sure to take the significant $3,000 cash incentive that Hyundai is currently providing on leases of it into account.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hey aldyn. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for.

It's difficult to predict what the resale value for a Veracruz will be like two to three years from now, but if I had to make an educated guess I'd say not great. While they have improved in recent years, Korean vehicles are not known for their great resale values.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
1235»