Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buick Enclave Real World MPG

2»

Comments

• We have a 2012 Buick Enclave Convenience FWD. Right now, it has 12,000 miles on it. Just got back from a trip from Las Vegas to San Diego. Our Fuel Economy was at 20.2 MPG for the trip (according to vehicle) all Highway there and back. Around town/city driving we get 16-17 MPG. I have yet to see the 24 MPG or even close. Cruising down the highway at 65mph on a flat road the onboard computer will read 22MPG......then drop as soon as you move up to 70mph.
  • porter_23porter_23 Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    2008 Enclave, AWD I was getting 14 L per 100 km..not sure what that is in mpg. Now it is 17 L per 100km. Only thing that changed recently is a car starter was put in. Car runs fine.. any ideas?? Thanks
  • I had 2011 and now 2014 AWD Enclave, City driving <13 mpg, highway good traffic 20 mpg+-.

• niwjniwj Posts: 1

I picked up my new 2014 on Monday and I'm still on my first tank full, showing 12 MPG doing mostly city driving. I'm not one to trust the on board computer, so I'll fill up, mark the mileage down and on the next fill up I'll do the math. I have the car less than a week and I'm afraid between my increase in payments, insurance and fuel costs it will bankrupt me.

2»