Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Nissan Altima Hybrid Prices Paid and Buying Experience

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,221
Tell us about your Nissan Altima Hybrid purchase!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• cptcmpostcptcmpost Member Posts: 25
    I already posted yesterday in the altima forum, but since we now have a hybrid price paid forum, here goes.

Seems like dealers in California are really dealing on the hybrids, but in Jersey I couldn't get anywhere close to what people are getting in Cali.

I got it for around $375 under invoice plus $125 dealer fee.

So I paid $24,899 plus $125 dealer fee. I didn't put out the door because that will vary by state.

I had shopped around on Altimas, but not the hybrid, so I probably wasn't as ready to haggle on a hybrid as I should have been.

The car is nice though.
  • dcmacdcmac Member Posts: 2
    I recently took delivery of a 2007 Hybrid with a msrp of $26415 and I paid $24852 which I think is a great deal for both me and Mike Barney Nissan. I was treated very good am I am very happy with the new car. Car also has the Conv pkg w/ mats and guards
  • cptcmpostcptcmpost Member Posts: 25
    Congrats! Does your msrp figure include the destination charge? Mine is equiped the same as your (conv. package and mats) and it stickered for just over $27K including destination. I know they recently raised the msrp or so I heard, but I don't think they raised it that much.
  • dcmacdcmac Member Posts: 2
    Yes the $26415 includes destination, and yes they did raise the MSRP from $24400 to a new price of $24900, which is a $500 increase on the base price, I expect the 2008 model will also show aa increase when they come out this fall.
  • langjielangjie Member Posts: 250
    I got the tech package NAH. MSRP was $32,365 (before the increase) and I paid $30,865 (1500 off). I think this was pretty fair and the Clay Nissan in Norwood, MA was pretty to the point. I think they took care of me well, I would highly recommend them
  • kannikanwokannikanwo Member Posts: 19
    That is a good price. Carsdirect is at least $31K but they cannot find stock in the Bay Area. I have been trying to get the same deal with local dealers but they won't deal. They say that the tech package is hard to find and want to charge close to sticker.
  • emgremgr Member Posts: 109
    I am in Pennsylvania, but my Nissan dealer won't make the effort to trade with a New York dealer to get me a Hybrid. So I took the issue into my own hands and contacted Signature Nissan in Jamestown, New York who is very happy to fulfill my request. (They are just an hour away) I wanted a Jade Altima Hybrid with a technology package and no sun roof.

What's nice is that besides the Federal TAX credit, Pennsylvania will send you a check for $500 if you buy a hybrid. I am sure other states have a similar program. Just wanted to call your attention to the state program as I think many are not aware and they are not promoted well by many states.
  • triggatrigga Member Posts: 1
    let me know what you think.. just got the altima hybrid w/ convenience package.. paid MSRP of 26,700. I had them throw in leather interior for free (they said $1,700 value).
    Good deal u think?

they started saying they wouldnt sell at MSRP, but rather $2,000 above MSRP. I was shocked, but after 5 hours we got the deal above.

What do you think? thanks.
    i think it's pretty inline with what everyone else got
  • aspesisteveaspesisteve Member Posts: 833
    this weekends car ads (San Jose Mercury) show an '07 Altima Hybrid for $22,988 or $2,757 off MSRP - I imagine that's close to invoice. It's Capito Nissan and there were '2' at that price.

I was surprised to see this car discounted so early in the it's new model year.
    08's are coming out soon, plus they aren't selling like hot-cakes...more like warm-cakes
  • bcp01scu05bcp01scu05 Member Posts: 19
    After being quoted $31,500 through a local dealer through CarPerks, I went via Carsdirect and paid $31,020 for the following:

Blue NAH w/ blonde interior
    Technology package
    Floor mats

Tax, registration, etc, brought it to a total of $33,941. I financed the full amount and received the special 0.7% APR financing, which means that over the course of the 3-year loan, I will pay a whopping $378 in interest. Between the low financing and the tax credit, the effective total price of the car for me was about $29,800, which I feel is more than a fair price for car I received.

I had a pretty good experience with Carsdirect, although I would recommend knowing exactly which car you want when you go to them, as they are more brokers than salespeople. I put the specs I wanted into their website and was contacted within a day. They found the exact car I wanted, set up the financing and gave me the dealer (Antioch Nissan) contact information.

I had a couple minor mishaps with the dealer, but these were, as I said, minor. First, the original email from Carsdirect listed an expected delivery date of last Saturday; I received the car yesterday (Tuesday). The extra 3 days' wait was unbearable only because I wanted my car, but 3 days in the grand scheme of things is nothing. I also asked Carsdirect to put the title under my parents' house instead of my apartment (in case I move), which meant I had to take delivery at their house. Somewhere the lines got crossed and the title ended up listing my apartment, which not only means I had to scramble back to the apt when they showed up (since I was at the house), but I also have to get the address on the title changed at whatever point I move. A minor annoyance.

I also had to be relatively persistent with the dealer, in particular, in terms of calling to make sure of the delivery time, etc.

Overall, I was pretty happy with the price and experience, and would recommend to anyone looking to buy. :D
    On June 13th, I ordered an 07 Jade Altima Hybrid with a tech package but with no Sunroof from Nissan dealer in Jamestown, NY. See anything odd in that combination? I put down a $500 deposit. They didn't ask for it. I wanted to make sure it was confirmed. I was told that it could take 8 to 10 weeks to get the car. That would put it around the end of August. I thought that was a long time but I knew that Nissan didn't produce a lot of hybrids with tech packages.

A few weeks later, my rep calls and says that they stopped making the 07's but that there was an 07 built in the color and options I wanted except it did have a sunroof. I told them go ahead, I will take the sunroof and was told it was the quickest way and still keep the low finance rate.

Today July 27, more than a month alter, I am told, for the first time, that Nissan had refused the original order and that they could not get the car that was in the pool they told me about earlier and that they would now have to order it as an 08 that would be delivered in the middle of September. (June to Sept) Also that they cannot guarantee what incentives or financing rate would be available. I sort of understand that position but still feel that Nissan had slipped and I should not have to pay for their error.

My choices are to go ahead with the order, cancel and get my deposit back or go to a Toyota Camry Hyrid. (I really wanted the Altima Hybrid witht he Tech) Perhaps some of you have been through this before. but I am not inclined to want to buy a car that I don't even know what the price will be or the financing options. Also what was the purpose of putting down a $500 deposit? What did it do? I thought I was smart at the time but I definitely am doubting myself.

I still would like the car but I have no idea what it will cost and they won't tell me even though I asked politely. They know I am frustrated. I check the inventory of dealers as far as 200 miles away and none have a single Altima with a tech package in any color. I am in Pennsylvania and the car is not available here at all. What would you do?
  • hiwaymanhiwayman Member Posts: 98
    First, (you know this, of course) NEVER, NEVER buy ANYTHING without knowing the sales price, and the interest rate!

It sounds like you've had the unfortunate experience of finding a dealer that is unscrupulous, stupid, or both. First, explain your position to the dealership. Don't let them weasel out of the situation. Try to be nice, but don't let them push you around. This thing about "Nissan refusing the order" is pure, unadulterated BS. If Nissan didn't process the order, it's because of something the dealership did wrong (like maybe not order the car?).

The first thing I would do is contact Nissan (not the dealer, the corporation). They take a VERY dim view of this kind of stuff, and will definitely talk to the dealership about what they've done. I've seen preliminary pricing on the 08's and they aren't that much higher (maybe 500 bucks). If Nissan asks you what you'd like to do, say, "I want an 08 and 07 prices, like I was promised". They probably won't go for it, but it never hurts to ask. I would also report the dealership to the ASE, and the Better Business Bureau. You could also file a complaint with the Federal Consumer Protection Agency (there may also be a New York State agency too) and send copies of the complaint to Nissan (if corporate doesn't respond). This will definitely get their attention.

Above all, I would get my money back from that dealership, and even if you have to drive a good long distance, go find a dealer that knows their models (Tech Package without a sunroof...nice training for the sales guys) and will stand behind what they've promised.

For each complaint, send copies to the owner of the dealership, as well as the sales manager. Hold your ground. Don't accept a lesser offer. Use words like "litigation" "Nissan District Rep" and "broken contractual agreement" (a contract can be just verbal in many states..and money down establishes a contract, whether or not it's written down).

There are still 07 Nissan Altima Hybrids floating around. Have you tried the internet to get a deal that way?

Good luck!
    I have been checking other dealers in New York and even as far away as Mass where there seems to be more Hybrids with tech packages. Unless they are not listed on the internet site, Buffalo, Rochester, Albany, Syracuse dealers and points in between don't have any tech at all. hell as I said, I would take the sunroof.

your suggestion to contact Nissan corp is a good one. Thanks
    You might think about calling the alternative dealerships. The dealership we bought our Tech Package (with the sunroof) hybrid from never showed the car (or any hybrid) on their on-line inventory...
  • mrav8rmrav8r Member Posts: 7
    One week ago (Aug 4), I purchased a silver '07 NAH with Tech package and sunroof from Clay Nissan in Norwood, MA. There are many NAH with Tech packages in Mass and in Maine. I researched places and I found that buying the car in NY or NJ would be too expensive, but this dealership had good reviews. They are less than one mile from the Amtrak train station (Rt 128)(that's why I chose them, I live in Washington DC, took the train up on Saturday bought the car, spent the night in Boston, drove home last Sunday), and the entire experience was positive. The salesman picked me up at the train station, I brought my old car licence plates, put them on the new car.
    I wish I could agree with you about Clay. I did contact then and told them I would ahve to make a thousand mile round trip. His answer was full list price. No deal. I'll stick with NY where they are giving me 2 grand off. I may wait but at least I will get the color and options I want.

Clay had an attitude I wouldn't send anyone too.
    I think the problem was that you told them you would be making a thousand mile round trip...that screams "I really want this car"

Clay is good as long as you know how much you want to pay and be reasonable about it. If they didn't know you were that far away, they would probably negotiate more.
    No what it screamed of when I told them I would have to make a thousand mile round trip was "make it worth my while." If they did, then I would have been happy to come up. but I don't have to travel 1,000 to pay list. I can afford to wait and get what I want and pay a discount. No car is worth list unless your the type with the tongue hanging out.

Clay was an insult.
  • townboy325townboy325 Member Posts: 37
    Since u say that why not wait for the 08, it could be here any time
    I did exactly that in July with my original NY Dealer. the 07 was changed to an 08 because they stopped making the 07 prior to July 4th. The earliest I can expect it is in Sept. they tell me. We'll see.

The only reason why I contacted Clay was the suggestion on this site.
    Lol, it was still worth a shot
    I can tell you, having been in "the trade" myself a few years ago, that I would have shown you a little love. Not much, though. I might have thrown in floor mats or something. The thing is, for these NAH's Clay knows he can get the car sold without giving any ground to a buyer. He might have been more diplomatic, but that's the bottom line. Dealerships will give incentives if a car isn't selling well, but usually not if a car is in high demand. You're lucky to get list. Out here in California, the NAH's are selling at several thousand ABOVE MSRP, IF you can even find them. I bet Nissan corporation is really scratching their heads right now. They thought this whole hybrid thing was just a passing fad.... ;)
    I am sure you are correct. However, I am not driving 1,000 miles round trip to pay list for a 2007 car. A dealer has to do better than that. Since there is such a demand for that particular model with tech package, they should no trouble selling it locally.

I'll wait a month for 2008 and get my few grand discount and only have to drive one hour from my home.
    What part of CA are you in?

I'm in the South Bay Area; I got my Tech package NAH (MSRP $32,975) for $31,020 through Carsdirect about a month ago.

Maybe I got lucky, but they had no problem finding the exact car I wanted...
    I guess to Californians, the world begins and ends there but I am in Pennsylvania. However, I wish I had tried Car's Direct although I thought they just matched up customers with dealers. In that case, it wouldn't have helped as all the tech packages practially all went to California. But that would have been a try.
    I was replying to hiwayman's information about CA prices. :) I realize you're in PA.

Carsdirect does generally just match up customers with dealers, but they might also have a more effective search ability than what might be publicly available. You never know.
    Oh Puhleeeze..."The world begins and ends there?" Cut me some slack. I'm guessing you've never been out here, and your snide remarks are just knee jerk comments of someone that has a serious inferiority complex about their area. Don't feel bad about your area. I've been there. It's absolutely beautiful. By the way, I was born and raised in the Midwest. And I didn't have ANYTHING to do with where the tech packages were sent. Give Nissan a call. I'm sure they'll listen to you. :shades:

I was making an observation about prices out this way, and how dealerships operate. I think you'll find the dealership behaviors are pretty much universal. At the end of the day, dealerships are BUSINESSES. They need to make money. They'll try to cut you slack on vehicles that they'd like to move, but for vehicles they know they can sell to the next guy walking in the door for full price, they won't show you much love. At the end of the day, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING they do is for the bottom line. There's nothing wrong with that. It's just what it is.

I'm in Northern California, just north of San Francisco. I was lucky, too. We got our NAH for 1000 over invoice. Immediately after we took delivery, the dealership we purchased from said, "MSRP only." We were the last ones to get a 2007 at a discount, at least at this dealership. We checked around and several dealerships in this area are putting "dealer premiums" on the NAH's, usually to the tune of about 1000 over MSRP. Of course they'll come down to MSRP without much arm twisting I would guess, but still, that means you're getting the car for MSRP.

If I'd gotten jerked around by Clay, I would have done the same thing. The power of the wallet is a good thing. I hear there are some upgrades in 2008 that we 2007 owners will be jealous of (HID headlights, LED taillights, etc).
    I have been to California many times in the last 30 years. Oddly, Northern Cal is far more to my liking but the cost of living doesn't fit my wallet just yet.

Actually, I'd rather be in Albuquerque.
  • kannikanwokannikanwo Member Posts: 19
    Looking at the messages. FYI. 2007 NAHs are selling at our below invoice except for the technology package in the Bay Area. While the dealers in the Bay Area negotiate tough because they know that those going for the tech package have fat wallets and stock is generally limited to just a few dealers, I was able to do $450 over invoice a month ago.
    Fat wallets? Not so much. The cost of living thins those wallets pretty quickly. However, you're probably right, but for a slightly different reason. Since we are used to paying so much more for everything out here, paying a little over MSRP for those that don't do research is not as daunting as it may be in other parts of the country. Additionally, there are so many people out here that there's a much greater chance of a dealer finding someone willing to pay more, than there would be in less populated, and less well-off parts of the country. Our cost of living is equivalent to New York City. Just like New Yorkers, we make impressive salaries in SOME cases (my own salary is, uhhhh...NOT impressive). Just like New Yorkers, we pay exhorbitant amounts of money for simple items. It all evens out.

I think if you'd visit California, (California is A LOT more than LA and SF) you might find areas that are very much like yours, both culturally and economically. Believe it or not, all our women are not 6' tall, wear thong bikinis to PTA meetings, and wannabe movie stars. Believe it or not, we can't all afford homes in the Hollywood Hills..... For instance, I have to park my NAH in the driveway, because my garage is where my butler lives... :D
    Additionally, the Bay Area (where I live) is the hotbed of hybrid technology, both for purchasers and for research. Priuses travel in herds around here. It actually feels pretty good to cruise around in a hybrid that ISN'T a Prius (well, at least in the body style anyway; we all know Nissan's dark secret about "their" technology). This being such an environmentally-oriented area, anything that seems EC (Environmnetally Correct) demands a premium. I wouldn't doubt for one minute, considering the culture, that we pay too much for hybrids, when compared to the rest of the country. On the other hand, if you want to buy a Hummer, they're selling at below invoice. Hummer dealers can barely GIVE the things away. :shades:
  • tomscot2tomscot2 Member Posts: 33
    Here in San Diego and Orange Counties the market for NAH with TECH package is very competitive. If a dealer gets one, they don't even load into their computer inventory, just put on the lot and sell it in a week. They do have 3-5 of the other NAH models on the lot and you can deal on those.

We got our NAH with tech package for $500 below MSRP on Memorial Day Weekend. It was one of those that was not listed on the computer and even some of the sales people didn't realize that they had a Tech package NAH on the lot. We felt very lucky to get the $500.

BTW, we love our NAH and the mileage is improving with every tank of gas.
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    We don't have the NAH available here in central PA so I can't even test drive one right now. I want to see how it compares to my current Altima. Should make a good entry for the Alternate Route
  • happy_hybrid_1happy_hybrid_1 Member Posts: 41
    Finally, I get to post a message in this forum. I finally picked up my car (the second one, after the first one was sideswiped by some idiot on the way to the gas station pre-delivery :sick: ). I went through Nissan of Garden Grove in (duh) Garden Grove, CA. When it was all said and done, they did a good job, and I have to say I got a killer deal. Don't expect to get the same deal unless you work at Boeing, as I setup a discount with this particular dealer for all of our employees and retirees. I paid only $100 over invoice for my Sonoma Sunset with Blond Leather Interior, wood trimmed, sunroofed, Technology Packaged NAH. If you are a Boeing employee or retiree, I highly suggest that you go to this dealer. They put up with a lot of crap with me and my perfectionism, and I have to give them mad props for all the work they did in securing this car for me. The salesman that went through our delivery checkout was very knowledgeable about the car, and honest about the things he didn't know. Nothing worse than a guy just making up stuff on the fly, which happened to me at a Toyota Dealer once. If anyone would like the name of the sales associate that walked us through our deal, send me an email, and I'll give it to you, but I'm going to follow the rule on the forum here that says not to post salespeople names and contact information. If you live in SoCal, and are in the market for a Tech Packaged Hybrid, I heard that this dealer might have one, albeit a little banged up, that they might be willing to deal on. ;) If you're not in the market for a banged up one, or a Tech Package, they have base models in stock also. Go check em out.
    Congratulations on finally being able to pick up your car, :)

so i assume you got a fresh one and not the banged up one, good decision. i think it's worth the wait to not get a car that was already involved in an accident

let us know how you love your car and you can also go to www.fueleconomy.gov to keep track of your fuel purchases and mileage (i think the number should be higher than the 33 MPG average it is now)
    Central PA? Beautiful country! Way back in the dark ages when fuel prices were tiny and cars were huge, I had a girlfriend in the area. I always enjoyed the drive down from Massachusetts to see her.

Well, for those that don't have the opportunity to drive an NAH, I can say that it is a far cry from a Prius, even though they share hybrid technology. The Prius has a 1.5 liter engine, and the NAH a 2.5 liter. Of course the NAH gives up gas mileage to the Prius, but having driven both a NAH and a Altima V-6, I can say that the NAH comes somewhere in between a 2.5 and a V-6. It SEEMS very close to a V-6 to me, but maybe that's just wishful thinking. At any rate, it's a fun car to drive, and the central location of the battery gives the car nice balance between front and rear. I wouldn't taunt a Z-car on a twisty road with the thing, but it IS fun and comfortable, and I can "squirt" from lane to lane in the gawdawful SF area traffic with ease.

As we're learning to drive the NAH, we've found ways to tease the car into EV mode at speeds up to 40 MPH. It's a very delicate "dance" however, and any tiny mis-step on the accelerator brings the ICE into play. Oddly enough, in stop-n-go rush hour traffic, I find myself smiling, as I creep forward on electro-motive power. People must think I'm crazy.

It sounds kind of silly, but one thing I wish hybrids would do would be to have an illuminated hybrid badge on the car that lights up whenever the car is in EV mode. That would drive the point home to other drivers that the car is indeed doing good things....;-) Since the cars lack that capability, maybe I'll just use one of those C02 powered horns, like they use at football games..... :shades:
  • newbee9newbee9 Member Posts: 1
    Considering purchase of new 2007 Altima 3.5 SE (CVT/auto). Assume pricing is better for the 2007 than the 2008 model. Can anyone tell me if there are any differences between the 2007 and 2008 Altima 3.5 SE (CVT/auto) models, i.e., style, standard equipment, quality control adjustments, or otherwise? Should I go for the 2007 because of better pricing (end of model year, $500 cash rebate) or is there some reason why I should go for the 2008? Received quote from a dealership internet manager for a jade green 2007 3.5 SE (blond cloth), no optional equipment, of $21,158 (not including destination of $625, tax and DMV). Dealer is offering cash rebate of $500 (if purchased by certain date) plus there's a national cash back rebate for the 2007 of another $500. Given that dealers are trying to get rid of the 2007's at this point, is this a good price? What do you recommend I do?
  • townboy325townboy325 Member Posts: 37
    U hardly get much discount on Tech Pkg. but most i heard pay around or few hunder less than MSRP from nissanclub... but not like u guys dealer offer way over MSRP. Also for the Cov. PKG u'll get way below invoice. Like myself i got my like 3 month ago for 24020 which about 1200 under invoice at the same day i saw online ads. on SF which 700 cheaper than my and has few of them not just 1... also saw that on newspaper for the last couple week the Cov PKG for 24000, also today i saw on of the ads on Freeway has 1000 REDATE on hybrid,i guess this good news for who haven't gotten the Hybrid yet. Also 08 should be on the way soon why not wait if they not willing to gave u the deal u want.
    Read my responses from several weeks ago about what I decided to do.
    kind of the wrong forum, but I'd probably go with the 07...there's only minor updates (like ABS standard) and that doesn't matter to you, it's standard on the SE anyways
    haha, that would be great, but would probably cost a pretty penny to add to the car

i used to hate traffic so badly when i'm driving on the pike...alas, i don't mind it as much anymore =D
    The Tech package here in SF area is very hard to find, for some reason. It seemed, when we were shopping, that the cars with the Convenience Package didn't really even exist except in the dealers' minds. The low-end NAHs were reasonably available. I do know that at the dealer we finally purchased from, we knew the salesman personally, and he called us to give us a heads up that 5 tech packages were on their way in. By the time we got to the dealer the next day, only two were left (fortunately, one was just exactly what we wanted, color-wise). They hadn't even hit the dealership computers, yet, and were already reserved with downpayments. Since then, or salesman has told us that they've looked all over the state for tech packages, and no one is willing to swap/sell them to his dealership because they go so fast, at such a good price (for the dealership). I know that dealerships will put ONE car in their ad at a good price, but I have yet to get there before the car is gone (maybe to the dealership owner's son-in-law? :shades: )
    That's excellent that you finally got your new car, without dents. In the days of unibody cars (no frame to speak of) one never knows what kind of damage is done when the body is hit. It may not show up for quite a long time, but tires start wearing weird, and handling might get dicey.
    The dealership sounds like an excellent one, and the deal is pretty darned good! We thought we were getting a helluva deal when we got 1000 over invoice. We had to do some arm-twisting to get that, here in NorCal. Anyone who reads this, and can afford it, should definitely get the Tech Package. It really adds a lot to the car's allure. The only thing annoying (which can be turned off) is the voice-guided navigation. I started calling the female voice "Chatty Cathy" because she kept telling me to "keep left at the next freeway intersection". In the Bay Area, there are hundreds of freeway merges. She just wouldn't SHUT UP! The display is large enough that when it changes to guide you past a freeway merge, there's enough activity to attract your attention without Chatty Cathy pestering you. All the other stuff is very nice. Even the moonroof can be opened on the freeway, and, unless there's a bad crosswind or you're following a big, air-roiling truck, it's very quiet....
    Your experience is duplicated on the East Coast as well. Matter of fact, many dealers complain that the West Coast dealers are getting all the tech packages. Go figure.

I am not sure who I believe anymore but I do know there is a definite projection problem at Nissan in figuring what they should produce for sale.
    i think they had issues with the navigation system, that's why it took so long for them to come out...i was the first person to buy a tech packaged hybrid at the dealership, and that wasn't until april when the dealership had base ones in january
    It may very well be that a lot of Tech Packages came to the west, since there's a lot of people out here (the LA greater basin has almost 22 million people in it alone!). My guess is (I have absolutely NO empirical evidence on this) that Nissan got caught with their manufacturing pants down. It's well known that Nissan was less than enthusiastic about the whole hybrid scene, which is one of the reasons they used Toyota technologies instead of coming up with their own. I think it just comes down to the fact that they just didn't make many NAHs, and of those, they didn't make enough Tech Packages. I talked to a friend here in the North Bay (that's the area north of San Francisco) the other day. He wants a NAH Tech, too. No 2007's to be had, at any price, in our area. He put money down on a 2008 NAH Tech (refundable deposit) without knowing the price of the car. He's been told that the cars will start coming in "sometime in late September/early October", but hasn't been given an exact delivery date. So, he's waiting on a car that he doesn't know the price of, and doesn't know when he's going to get it.....sounds like what you Easterners have been talking about. It seems to be a nationwide supply/demand problem. I be they're working their butts off in Kentucky right now! :D
  • viperjoeviperjoe Member Posts: 7
    Yes it may not seem like a big thing but my wife insists that any car I get have rear cup holders and the hch for one does not. Can someone out there let me know as I am in Texas and would hate to make a trip for nothing. Thanks
    You have it dead on. East and West. I am still waiting to hear on the delivery on the 08. I put my deposit down on June 12th.