Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Nissan Pathfinder CD Changer

lcplorbinatilcplorbinati Member Posts: 23
edited May 2014 in Nissan
I have an 2001 Nissan Pathfinder with a screwed up 6 CD Changer. does anyone have the stock sterio system. That and I need to get my hands on a bolt for the hinge on the glove box.

Comments

• lcplorbinatilcplorbinati Member Posts: 23
    or does someone know an easy way to fix it cheap.
  • oldschool8oldschool8 Member Posts: 1
    Hey big guy i had the same problem replaced with new stereo that went bad put the factory back in and trouble shot it, come to find out that when i conected the wires for the controls on the steering wheel the cd player didn'nt function at all disconnected that wire works like a champ all six cd's again quick and easy fix!! :)
  • chris2267chris2267 Member Posts: 1
    i replaced my bose 6 cd chaner 3times . (ext warranty) im gonnatry to disconnect stering wheel harness thanx.
  • parkeradamcparkeradamc Member Posts: 4
    does anyone have any idea where i can get a wiring diagram for the radio and speakers for a 94 pathfinder. I'm trying to install an aftermarket however the original connector has been cut off and i'd rather not have to take the whole car apart to determine what wire does what.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    I don't know if this "typical" Nissan diagram works for your specific Pathfinder but try this InstallDr link.
This discussion has been closed.