Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti G35 Lighting

2»

Comments

• scottm123scottm123 Posts: 1,501
    I believe the Canadian models are nothing more than models with fog lights that are on when the headlights are off.
    Why not just have a switch installed to run the fogs when the headlights are off?
    That's gotta be way cheaper than $700.
    In fact, it sounds like a fairly easy Sunday morning project at home.
  • larrycatlarrycat Posts: 1
    Hi Blackcat11,

Could you please let me know the details of how you brought back your G35 back to Vancouver. I am planning to do the same. Appreciate if you could tell me approximate savings, thanks.
  • george113george113 Posts: 2
    Just bought a G35x from the States to Calgary and Cdn Tire does not do DRL's Does anyone know who does....ALSO FYI i had to pay duty at the border after I was told that it was Manufactured in the US.....This was not true and the savings and headaches is not worth importing this vehicle......
    Please help!
  • rungymrungym Posts: 1
    yes there is available at canadian tire but installation is hard does anyone have any input
  • norel1norel1 Posts: 1
    I recently noticed that the LED center stop light had stopped working. I determined that power was reaching it and even attempted to remove it, but gave up because of having to remove so many hard to reach things behind the rear seatback, including seatbelts and package shelf covering, etc. I used my shop manual but I still ran into problems. There seemed to be a discrepancy in the instructions.
    I checked with my dealer about a replacement lite unit and they said it was close to $300. The dealer will do the whole job for around $550.
    Has anyone else had to deal with this problem?
    No way will I spend $550 hard earned dollars for this item. I may try to fit some other kind of unit into it and see how that works.
  • I had the same problem, mine was replaced under warranty, probably in 2004.
  • smarty666smarty666 Posts: 1,503
    I was hoping someone with a G37 sedan or coupe could tell me, are the homelink buttons on the rearview mirror or the moonroof switches on the ceiling lit in blue at night when the headlights come on? I'm just curious because my 2010 Maxima doesn't have any of the buttons lit at night when the xenon's come on and I would of figured by now that Infiniti and Nissan would have them lit up because the homelink is a pain in the butt to find at night; the only thing that helps is the green light from the auto-dimming feature in the rear-view mirror so that I know a home-link button is on each side of the green light; I hope Nissan/Infiniti will get these illuminated, especially the homelink buttons because Honda, Acura, Audi, and Lexus all have it
2»
This discussion has been closed.