Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti G35 vs Lexus IS 350

123457»

Comments

• gooddeal2gooddeal2 Posts: 749
    Wow, I cannot believe you took your new IS to a "quickie lube"...my brother did that once about 12 years ago w/ his 8 years old car and the kid let the transmission screw loose b/c they don't know what the heck they were doing. He ran out of transmission oil about 2 weeks later. :cry:
  • johninnjjohninnj Posts: 243
    I worked at a "Quick-Lube" place in high school. You couldn't pay me enough to go to one. We had a few new claims each week for things like stripped out oil-pan drain bolts or forgetting to put the dipstick back in...etc.
    It was a mess ! !
  • gotoyotagotoyota Posts: 280
    Never again... :sick:
  • cvert12cvert12 Posts: 4
    Went to the dealer today - plenty of 250C, but no convertible is350. Dealer looked confused when I asked for it. They haven't gotten them in yet. Any idea about when this comes out?

The is250 convertible, btw, is a very poor performer. Acceleration worse than my mom's minivan. Not kidding.
  • gotoyotagotoyota Posts: 280
    With the added weight of the folding mechanism and the extra structural reinforcements, I don't doubt that one bit. The 250's 2.5V6 is already small and sort of weak on torque, even in the sedan. But I guess there's a market for the 250C or they wouldn't build it.

As for the IS350C, no idea....I thought it was already out since they are advertising it now. Maybe check with someone else at the dealer. Good luck :shades:
123457»