Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Expedition Electrical Problems

14567810»

Comments

• i would take the plastic off the colum unplug each connector make sure its dry and put dielectric grease in it.
  • ctastevectasteve Posts: 2

@2818micheal said: I have a 2004 eddie bower when I bought it 2 years ago it worked perfect but my kids started playing with the sunroof and left it cracked open . I then ran it through a carwash and well I got soaked and so did the truck. The truck started draining the battery no codes in computer , I changed the battery 1st then the alternator. all of a sudden the truck says to check the charging system but the battery and alternator check out fine, now the radio isn't working properly volume control doesn't always work properly the only way to keep the battery charged is to disconnect the battery every time I turn the truck off the drain takes about 8 hours on a full charge. HELP PLEASE!!!!

• ctastevectasteve Posts: 2

I can help !!!! on the ps r/ door.. Lift up the plastic footstep in the door jam right next to the rug just pull hard and lift and look for water and a wire harness if wet... keep plastic off and heat or air dry ..

14567810»