Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti M35/M45 Audio System

13»

Comments

• normv7normv7 Posts: 3
    Once I tune to XM, (it defaults to 184) it won't allow me to change the station.
  • Hi All! First timer here!!! :) Can anyone tell me what are the front & back doors speakers sizes for my 2009 M35x Base Model, Not Bose? I want to upgrade the speakers but I need sizes... I already check in Cruthfield but they haven't research the car yet. Also I'm interested in upgrading the stereo with a NAV system (ECLIPSE AVN726E - Navigation system with DVD player, LCD monitor, digital player and radio). Will this work for me?

Thank you,

Hugoman32
  • slyfox16slyfox16 Posts: 35
    Is there anyway to upload your CDs that are on an ipod, to the M35's hard drive?
  • Does anyone know if you can rip from a DVD to the music box? I know you can from a CD, so it stands to reason you can with a DVD.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
  • colladocollado Posts: 5
    All, i hear that the 2010 M have an USB port, but cannot find mine. I do have a Ipod port (looks like a Infiniti proprietary cable) and have the Tech package (nav system) ??

Should I have a USB port?

Thanks
  • I just installed the new updated GROM audio IPOD connection and it sound and works great with my premium sound. Highly recommended
  • vic34vic34 Posts: 1
    I just purchased a 2008 M35 and have been disappointed with the audio system. Is there anyway to hook a non I pod Mp3 player through this system?
  • alanpreston05alanpreston05 Posts: 36
    edited March 2011
    I too have been disappointed in the Bose system in my '06 M35x. If you can find a cable that connects to your mp3 player and has RCA connectors on the other end, you can use the auxiliary connection points located in or behind your center console to play it. Just use the "AUX" setting as your source.

Alan
  • migsymigsy Posts: 1
    When I bought my 2006 M35x ....I preset FM stations on A-B of radio preset dials. When I hit either of those now, I get the message "Acquiring".....and radio signal never comes in...
    It happened on Preset A about 3 months ago and now same for Preset B stations...
    What would be the issue.
    Is it a fuse?
13»