Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BMW 5-Series Oil Questions

2»

Comments

• roadburnerroadburner Posts: 7,228
    I've never tried to hook or pair up a phone. Sorry I can't be of more help. You can get an owners manual at the dealer or off eBay. I'm happy to help, so let me know if you have any more questions.

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport 1975 2002A 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 1999 Wrangler 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2009 328i Son's: 2004 X3 2.5

·
  • lovesbmwslovesbmws Posts: 1
    I am on my fifth BMW, my last one being a 540i 6-speed, and my current ride being a 550i 6-speed with the Dinan software. I had to add a quart of oil at around 1500 miles and another at 4000. The dealership says this is normal for the turbo models. From reading the other posts it seems that I am not the only one seeing this requirement. Are others with the newer turbo V8's seeing oil consumption like this.
    ·
  • bimmer4everbimmer4ever Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    I had some research done lately about the tranny oil change. some said it is a life time no need to change, and some other said needs to change it once it hit the 100,000 miles mark, can someone please tell me the answer thank you!!!
    ·
2»
This discussion has been closed.
BMW 5-Series Oil Questions - Page 2 - Car Forums at Edmunds.com