Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cougar Support Group - Bigger & Better

bonnie_rickbonnie_rick Posts: 115
edited March 17 in Mercury
of Cougar Support Group - A New Start .

Enjoy!

Bonnie Rick
Town Hall Community Manager, Edmunds.com

Comments

• fredlyfredly Posts: 201
    Gee you mean that 1000 posts is too many! yippee I'm #1 I hope :P
  • barhenderbarhender Posts: 12
    and I'm #2
  • fredlyfredly Posts: 201
    #3 Hey, barhender how you been? have you done any mods?
    going to cougar fest??? come on I know you can come, just ask the family nicely ":)
  • mws0520mws0520 Posts: 45
    All:

Yours truly will be on vacation from June 9 - June 19. I will not have access to e-mail (amazing isn't it?) so hold all of your questions for me until after June 19.

Of course it would be really nice if Badulah kept track of everything for me and provided me with a one page summary upon my return.

All the best. Happy Cougaring!!!!!
  • malibumalibu Posts: 155
    I e-mailed you the pictures that came out, I hope I did it right. The dash kit and side badging didn't come out, it was too light, I will try again. If I need to resend any of the ones you see just let me know. I had to do it in a round about way, don't quite understand the scanner yet.

I called someone to come out and fix my little scratch on the front spoiler, he specializes in those urethane spoilers and he's mobile so I don't have to take Max anywhere. It's kind of embarrassing having a brand new car worked on already. Oh well, I did appologize to her and I think she accepted.

I let my husband take her back to the office to do paperwork this evening, I won't be able to sleep until he get's her home safe and sound. I really think he likes her but won't admit it, he wanted me to get a 4-door camry....nice, but I DON'T THINK SO!

Well let me know about the pictures. Thanks..

MWS: Where are you vacationing? Somewhere nice and relaxing I hope....enjoy!
  • stageleftstageleft Posts: 391
    Malibu, if you haven't already, just let your hubby take it out for a drive around the block. That should convince him you "did the right thing". - pshaw, Camry, yeah, right [rolls his eyes]

Anyway, I wanted to say hey to everyone, and thanks for the info on the cover Catscratch and Fredly.

Happy Cougaring!
  • badulahbadulah Posts: 961
    Mws0520:
    Will FMC be paying me for my time? How about a free set of custom after-market floor mats for the Cat? Or one of those cool electronic rear view mirrors, or a cargo net, or how about a blank check from FMC? Or you could send me the project plans for the Cougar-S. Now that would be REALLY cool, and I promise not to post them, really, scouts honor.
    8-)

Malibu:
    Thanks for the pics!! We will try and get them posted ASAP!! O and by the way, GREAT looking car!! And I like the color.

8-)
  • y2kittyy2kitty Posts: 7
    Took my cougar to the dealer for her first oil change and joined the crowd looking at the row of cougars. They had two yellow which were a real draw. Got a kick out of the fact that - of the huge lot - the only cars people looked at were the cougars.

Badulah
    Could you do a rain dance for us in the midwest? We're in a serious drought, they're starting to ration water and number one VERBOT is washing your car.
  • catscratchcatscratch Posts: 34
    y2kitty
    I'm in central wisconsin and it's been raining off an on for the past 3 days. I'm sick of this damn weather....I'm ready for some sun!

Stageleft
    Anytime anytime...while I may not be the most knowledgeable, I'm more than willing to share what I do know.
    one more thing, some of the members of NECO emailed mws0520 their opinions of the lack of advertising by Ford/Mercury. I guess they didn't appreciate that he didn't address that in his response, so they start bashing him! WTF?
    Y2KItty:
    [Places his thumbs to the top of his cheeks and his pointer and middle fingers slightly above his ears and brow and attempts to meditate]

AAAOOOMMMM.......... AAAOOOMMMM............ AAAOOOMMMM

[Stands up sharply behind his desk in a trance, hands fall from the sides of his head and cross his chest and he begins to spin slowly in a circle behind his desk]

Yamma Yamma Yamma Yaaaaama, Yamma Yamma Yamma Yaaaaama

[begins to spin faster and faster, his arms fall from his chest and stick straight out from his sides]

DA RAIN DA RAIN WEs NEED DA RAIN, DA RAIN DA RAIN WEs NEED DA RAIN!

[Head falls back and looks up at the ceiling.
    Begins to chant the following faster and faster and over and over as he spins out of control in his office]

Dirty Cougars Need Da Rain
    To Make Dem Clean a gain
    Dirty Cougars Need Da Rain
    To Make Dem Gleam a gain
    Dirty Cougars Need Da Rain............
    Catscratch:
    where did you see this bashing going on?
  • y2kittyy2kitty Posts: 7
    in the sky - but keep it up Badulah!
    on the NECO message board. in a post titled "Cougar's slump Idles Plant"

that site is getting sickening...there's always some sort of bickering or bashing going on...
    Catscratch:
    I try never to bash any other site/club/person that supports our beloved Cougar, but I personally stay off the NECO message board. I don't have any tolerance for some of the individuals who post on there (no offence to NECO, their club, or their members). I'm glad our little community is sheltered from individuals who deem it necessary to bash and verbally abuse others.
  • dasaint1dasaint1 Posts: 230
    Did somebody say bashing.

Hmmmm, this sounds like the Cougar/Eclipse/Mustang Topic that was frozen some time ago due to some unruly CSG members that I won't mention. :p

Anyways, I gotta go and check out this site.

PS:
    Should we join the bashing or defend MWS?
  • dasaint1dasaint1 Posts: 230
    ...I was just kidding about bashing MWS!!! He's our friend.

MWS:
    I don't about NECO, but you're always welcome here in CSG.
    Dasaint1:
    I'm sure you will agree that when compared to some of the posts on the NECO board, the Cat/Stang/Eclipse topic was very tame. Although we did poke fun at each other, we never went for the throat. There is a difference between bashing and harassing.
    Daexpert:
    The alarm is standard with the Cat. The key fob not only locks and unlocks the door, it also arms and disarms the alarm system.

The system consists of 4 entry point contacts. One on each door, one on the hatch and one on the hood.

Roll the windows down, close your doors, lock them using the key fob, wait 30 seconds, and then reach in through the window and open the door form the inside. This will sound the alarm.
  • daexpertdaexpert Posts: 140
    Oh wow, I didnt' know that. Thanks Badulah! But the guy at the dealer (salesperson), told me that if someone broke my window then the alarm would NOT work, it's only if they try to open the door from the outside....I guess he wasn't too informed. Cool.

I'm taking my kitty in for it's first oil change on Tuesday, he's 3000 miles old! Still has much to learn = )
This discussion has been closed.