Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2007 Tahoe complete electric/nav shutdown

2»

Comments

• The radio in my 2009 suburban has been "glitching" out every few minutes for the past 3 months. When this started happening, my Bluetooth also stopped working. This morning the radio completely died. My audio screen still works -I can see the stations - but there is no audio at all. The blinker sound also isn't working. I ran it into the dealer and he said the radio probably would need to be replaced. I didn't have time this morning for him to run any diagnostic tests on it. Has anyone run into this and had it fixed?
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,152
    sade1961,

If you feel you would like for us to work with you through the process of getting this checked into at the dealership, please don't hesitate to contact us at socialmedia@gm.com with more information (include your name and contact information, the last 8 digits of your VIN and mileage, and a summary of the situation).

Sarah, GM Customer Service
  • cmachk1cmachk1 Posts: 4
    Any solutions on the radio and blinker issue? Mines at the dealer now and they can't find the problem!!!!!!!
  • tac147tac147 Posts: 9
    I ended up changing my battery and going up one size. That was about a year ago and it seems to have solved the problem. With the old battery, it happened several times per day.
2»