Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shifty Needs Your Help in Buying a Car

123457»

Comments

• parmparm Posts: 723
    Speaking of competition for the MINI, anybody know anything about Alpha Romeo's MiTo? No idea what one of these cost, but physically it looks to be about in the same "weight class".
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright CaliforniaPosts: 45,021
    edited December 2010
    No I don't know this car. Do you have a link to it?

If nothing else, I'm sure it would be fun to drive. The Italians make just about every car a "driver's car". Pretty much opposite end of the spectrum from most (but not all) Japanese cars.

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!

Alpha MiTo

I could have sworn I already posted this link a week ago, but it's not there anymore. So, here you go again. Not much info on the MiTo. Good look'n though. I think Fiat has a similar model?
  • lemmerlemmer Posts: 2,676
    You did. I remember it. It apparently got lost in the changeover.
    The Italians do great styling, don't they? Cute little bugger. I think it would be a hit in the USA unless Alfa forgets to send over parts and service and training.

So, anybody heard if you'll be able to stroll down to your local Dodge dealer and buy a Fiat? :shades:
    Last I heard it would be in March, but only from 130 select dealers.

• burdawgburdawg Posts: 1,524
    I thought I read somewhere that it would be delayed until next fall.
    edited December 2010
    I'll check that out. I'm really looking forward to them coming back to the USA. They make interesting cars.

I'd be tempted, very tempted.

Also MINI has a concept car--it's a coupe but as long as a Clubman, with plenty of power and AWD. The problem with *that* is I'm sure it's going to be big $$$.

123457»
This discussion has been closed.