Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Is the $23k OTD price before the $1250 rebate or after?
  • Hi, I am being offered $21,350 for a 2009 Rogue S AWD which includes 7% sales tax and all fees and tt&l. Dealer is in PA. I am also being offered $22.4k for a 2010 similarly equipped base Rogue S AWD. Are these 2 good prices? Can I do better? If so, any suggestions where? FYI, Northeast is only offering a $500 rebate while the rest of the country is getting a $1250 Nissan Cash Rebate - yet I can not seem to find any other region's deals that are competitive..
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,019
    A reporter is looking to speak to consumers who have recently purchased a compact SUV in the past six months. If you’ve downsized from a larger SUV, please let me know. Please send your daytime phone number to ctalati@edmunds.com by Friday, October 2, 2009.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• We went looking this weekend and were offered a 2010 Rogue S AWD for invoice minus $500. So, it sounds like dealer cash is already being offered on this 2010 vehicle.

We have decided to wait and either get a 09 Rogue S or get a Hyundai Santa Fe. If we were to go for a 09 Rogue, there is currently a $500 rebate plus there must be additional dealer cash being offered... I imagine in the $1000-$1500 area.
  • I found deals for the 2009 Rogue S AWD in PA (fitzmall.com) as well as the 2010 Rogue S AWD. $500 off of Invoice should make the price apprx. $21,000 (assuming basic options of splash guards, floor mats and kick plates). Any price below $20,500 s/b a great price on a 2010. That is before sales taxes, title, tags, and any doc fees. The difference in cost btwn a 2010 and a 2009 is only apprx. $1,000 - and most of that is b/c of the $500 '09 rebate. If you can get a new '09 for under $19,500 - that would be a really great deal.
  • Hi, I just moved to Seattle area. I am looking around for a 09 Rogue SL 2WD. It appears we only have one car available in this whole region, and I've been offered 25,000 OTD (counting 1250 rebate) with premium package by a bunch of different dealers. I am thinking to make my offer at 23,000 OTD. Is it possible? If I go with AWD, will I be able to make a better deal? :confuse:
  • Not sure about the Seattle area, but $25k for a '09 SL seems a bit high - if you factor in the $1250 rebate. I picked up a 2010 S AWD Rogue for $22,400 OTD - and that included 7% sales tax, doc fee and tags/ plates and NJ registration for 4 yrs. As a comparison - go to Fitzmall.com - a Pennsylvania dealer -where the staff is salaried and not commission driven.
  • This is what i saw on the Rogue not sure if anybody is getting this deal I think the 1250 rebate is included on the price of 17764

http://www.fitzmall.com/fitzway/carfind/RESULTSB.ASP?V_XREFID=FTON060247:2009-09- -02T23:15:18.513
  • The price of $17,764 is for a "S" FWD not a "SL". Also, rebates in the Northeast are only $500 and not $1,250 - so you should be getting the deal for $750 less - than Fitz is selling it. Fitz only seems to have a "SL" with AWD and not FWD - which is more expensive. Still getting a price of less of $20k - but w/o the Premium Sound Package. Whatever that costs - add it to their price and subtract out $750 - for your bigger rebate, subtract out AWD (as you only wanted FWD) and add in tax, title, tags and doc fee. That should be the final price you should be looking to spend. Please let me know how you end up.
  • exbauerexbauer Posts: 13
    I have been getting quotes around the TX area and the cheapest quote I got was $21,000 + TTL for a 2010 SL FWD with premium package and floor mats. This seems like a really good deal and others dealers cannot beat it. I will check it out next week to see if this holds true. I am currently out of town. What do you people think?
  • $21k + TTL for a 2010 SL FWD with Premium Package is a great deal. That is what a 2009 model with $1250 c/b should be. Even that for a 2009 would be a very good deal. I paid $20,400 for a S AWD - which is a bit cheaper than the SL FWD - but no premium package which is a $1500 option. Take the deal if they give it to you - just make sure that they do not try to add in any extra fees beside TT&L.
    Does this $21k already include the $800 destination fee - and does it include any (if there are any) incentives?
  • exbauerexbauer Posts: 13
    It includes everything. The OTD price with TTL is $22,751. The tax rate is 6.26%. I will let you know how it goes when I go to purchase the car next week.
  • patg2patg2 Posts: 24
    my car has about 20,000 miles...what should i list it for?
  • j1huynhj1huynh Posts: 28
    So my gf and I went to test drive the 2009 cube and ended up buying a 2010 nissan rogue.. go figure..

Our purchase at premier nissan in san jose, ca:
    2010 Rogue SL
    Black exterior/black interior
    Premium package
    ROOF RAIL CROSS BARS
    SPLASH GUARDS
    FLOOR MATS + TRUNK COVER or something
    MSRP = $25,070
    $22,000 - $500 (rebate) = $21,500
    $55 documentation fee
    $350 or something for title stuff
    Tax in CA is 9.25% which comes out around $2000.
    OTD price is about $23,900.

How was this deal? I hope we didn't get screwed..
  • j1huynhj1huynh Posts: 28
    So my gf and I went to test drive the 2009 cube and ended up buying a 2010 nissan rogue.. go figure..

Our purchase at premier nissan in san jose, ca:
    2010 Rogue SL
    Black exterior/black interior
    Premium package
    ROOF RAIL CROSS BARS
    SPLASH GUARDS
    FLOOR MATS + TRUNK COVER or something
    MSRP = $25,070
    $22,000 - $500 (rebate) = $21,500
    $55 documentation fee
    $350 or something for title stuff
    Tax in CA is 9.25% which comes out around $2000.
    OTD price is about $23,900.

How was this deal? I hope we didn't get screwed..

Forgot to mention that it include lifetime powertrain warranty from this particular dealer (valid on at this dealer).
  • see notes 411 and 412.
    These deals are in the NY / Penn. area and the TX area - but your pricing s/b similar...
  • Exbauer, were you able to pick up the SL w/ premium opackage for that price? Just looked at the Rogue last night.

Thanks, BobinATL
  • Any recent purchases of an SL with AWD (without premium package) in Colorado? Trying to decide between the Subaru Outback and the Rogue.

Also, any word on new November incentives?
  • mp261mp261 Posts: 2
    I would like to purchase a Nission Rogue AWD. I will be trading in a 2000 Toyota Camary. How do I purchase this car without being taken by the dealer. I greatly appreciate your input.
  • I just purchased a 2010 Nissan Rogue in Memphis:
    2010 Nissan Rogue SL - Brilliant Black
    Moon roof Package
    FWD Premium Package
    Black Leather Package
    Roof Rail Crossbars
    Rear Bumper Protector
    Moon roof Wind Deflector
    Floor Mats and Cargo Area Protector
    Kick Plates, Aluminum
    Chrome Grille
    Spoiler
    MSRP: $28,850
    We paid $24,000 + TTL + Extended Warranty
    Is that a good deal??
    :confuse:
  • Premium Package and splash guards
    Sales price $23,271
    tax $1,200
    title $30
    Dealer fee $499
    trade in ($7,000)
    OTD $18,000
    I would recommend anyone in the Denver area interested, go to Go Arapahoe (via their website or internet contacts)
  • mp261mp261 Posts: 2
    I'm looking to purchase SL AWD-
    Alloy Wheels
    moon roof
    Trade in 3,800
    student rebate 500
    is OTD price of 19K unreasonable

Looking forward to you input
    Thank you
  • Recently picked up an SL Rogue 09, paid $21,250 . This included premium package with chrome grille, back spoiler, mud flaps, bose system with Sat radio, audio controls on wheel with blue tooth and inteli key. I think this was a good deal, anyone have an opinion? This was with the $1250 rebate included. Car rides nice and I love the inside. Coming from a truck it's a lot different. Purchased in South Fl.
  • Negotiated this quote from a Nissan Dealership in Chicago
    The Vehicle: 2010 NISSAN ROGUE SL AWD
    Stock # 39233
    Color of this: Silver
    Options on this: SL AWD Premium Pkg, SL Moonroof Pkg, Wheel Locks, Wind Deflector, Floor Mats, Splash Guards
    MSRP:$27,718.00
    Price: $23,698.00
    In your opinion is this a good deal? Please advise as I am supposed to go to the dealership on Saturday.
    Thanks
    Krystal
  • Please help - just leased a 2010 Rogue SL for $349 including tax. I paid $0 out of pocket, this vehicle includes awd premium package, moon roof package etc and has an msrp of $29,400. New to leasing, does this sound like a good deal?
  • Going to buy a Rogue S wothout any packages at Rockville-Maryland for $ 20,764+tax+tag+$100.00 process.White color.Pl. let me know whether this price is reasonable. Any idea on price of Rogue SL with leather package?
    DW
  • For me this is a good price since I agreed to pay Rogue S white color without any packages $ 20,674.00+tax+tag+$100 process at Maryland. I need to reconsider my deal having seen your price.
    DW
  • Not a good deal.
  • This doesn't seem good to me at all. See my post a page or 2 back. I got an 09 SL for $21 with Sat radio, blue tooth , Spoiler, chrome grille, bose radio. Mine was purshcased in Florida but still your paying way too much ti seems. Good luck.