Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• valtvalt Posts: 1
    Hello sam, I just bought an 09 Rogue SL AWD base model for 21,600 + tax, title and docs. This was purchased in CT and I had to shop around for that price.
  • seanb61seanb61 Posts: 6
    Thanks for the help. Hopefully this deal doens't change and I'll be done with this tonight.
  • baccus49baccus49 Posts: 60
    Bought at Meadowlands Nissan (NJ, great place Manny!) in Mid December 2008.
    All options AWD Premium,Leather(black),moonroof, but no GPS
    $29,129 sticker
    paid $26,000 / 0% 36 month financing
    $8,000 down, $577 a month.

:P

i wish it had auto headlights and auto climate
    (are you listening Nissan, the Qashqai has it !)

• samimosamimo Posts: 3
    I am in the Kansas City area and am looking at a 2009 FWD fully loaded Rogue with leather, premium package, and moonroof. What are the prices paid recently?
    I plan on financing.
    Is it realistic to get it for $24000? Sticker would be right around 27,500.
  • hanz04hanz04 Posts: 1
    Paid $24,500.00 OTD (including tax and tags) for AWD Rogue SL w/Premium package (loaded, no leather).
    MSRP for this vehicle was $27,204.00.
    Hope this helps.
  • irizeririzer Posts: 6
    I have been quoted a price the following price that is good through Apr 30. This is on a loaded SL AWD (Premium, Moonroof, Leather, floor mats, kick plates, and mud guards.

MSRP - $29,240

$25,060 with no special financing
    $25,810 with 2.9% financing.

Basically it is the $750 discount or the 2.9% financing. There is also another $750 that I get regardless of which I choose. I want the $25,060 price with the 2.9% financing. Especially after I read someone got $26,000 with 0% financing. What do you think of the deal I am being offered?
  • $27,000 OTD (7% tax, plate, doc fee all included) 09 Rouge SL AWD with premium, leather, moon roof, mats and splash guards. What do you guys think?
  • sammyssammys Posts: 30
    I am looking for a plain base 2009 Rogue S AWD with no options.
    My local dealer quoted me MSRP of $22505 and an out-the-door cost of $20285.
    Plus the usual local sales tax, dealer optional fee of $45, plus registration fee, plus $10 inspection fee, plus $12.50 NYS required tire recycling fee.

I think the price is reasonable and maybe he'll take a bit less. I did not see any Nissan Northeast incentives, other than lease.
    Thoughts?
  • I am interested in a 2009 Nissan Rogue SL - every option except AWD and Navigation. I have a OTD price of $25,593.11 or a 39 month lease for $385 q month, with the down just being the first payment. Any imput?
  • dachrdachr Posts: 3
    Money factor I believe is .00214 which is 5.1% APR if I figured all correctly the Residual is around $17,000 (give or take) In order to make the payments $214 would have to put down $5000

Is it possible to get this payment amount with 0 down and mayber a 2.9% APR
  • azngurl884azngurl884 Posts: 1
    Just bought a Rogue FWD S model from Concord, CA this Memorial Day weekend for $16,499 + Tax (8.75%) + Fees = $18,2xx OTD. I used the college graduate $500 special. Car comes with cargo and floor mats & splash guards.
  • orijinorijin Posts: 2
    not sure if this will help anyone out for 2009 models, but last year in mid july i purchased an 08 nissan rogue awd sl silver with no extra options besides mudguards for 22500 out the door.
  • neonzeusneonzeus Posts: 2
    Does anyone know when the 2010s will come out? Has anyone heard what will change in the 2010 model, if anything?

I'd like to see the 2010 colors (and any updates for 2010) to compare against the 2009's end-of-model year pricing. I'll be shopping the 2010 Forester against 2009 and 2010 Rogues. Expected purchase date is probably between Thanksgiving and Christmas...present for myself!
  • Has anyone purchased a 2009 SL AWD loaded lately? Moonroof, Leather, Premium MSRP 29,155. I'm getting quotes for around 24,750 + TTL including the 500 weekend bonus cash right now. Is that pretty good?
  • ttone2ttone2 Posts: 1
    Hi, I think 24,750 + TTL is pretty good. I've been trying in my local area here... and the best I heard so far is about 25, 700 + TTL + fees... Where were the dealers that you've contacted if you don't mind??? Thx and good luck. :shades:
  • chuckfromlichuckfromli Posts: 248
    I was all set to buy a Rogue. I like the look and the reviews seem good. But when I started Googling Nissan Rogue and reading the forums on Edmunds, I saw a lot about tranny problems. Seems some people are on their third transmission already. There is already talk of class action lawsuits and Nissan being aware of the problem but not really having a good fix. They just seem to replace the trannies.

So maybe this is posted in the wrong forum, but aren't you people afraid? I value dependability and resale value most of all. I just like to know I got a quality product. I can't really warm to the CRV, so I'll probably spend the extra grand or so and get a Rav4.
  • flightnurseflightnurse at 35K feetPosts: 1,524
    We have a 08 Rogue SL and 08 Altima Coupe both with the CVT. The Rogue has 28K miles and Altima has 35K with ZERO tranny problems... One thing, tho I had the 30K service on my Altima, and just to do the 30K service on the CVT was $300..
  • mx6bfastmx6bfast Posts: 11
    14.5k miles on my Rogue and not having the tranny problem. It appears to be more widespread with AWD, mine's FWD. But I also should've had the tranny problem by now too.
  • chuckfromlichuckfromli Posts: 248
    OK, thanks. I really like the looks of the car, much better than the RAV4. My neighbor has one, AWD I believe, and she has had no problems in 18 months. My sons boss has one and no problems to report either. Not sure if his is AWD or FWD. I was really thinking of an AWD model.

You know the internet, you can't tell if it's a couple of hundred people ranting and raving abot their transmission problems, or tens of thousands of people.
  • karurk1karurk1 Posts: 2
    Paid $27,400 Drive Out for a 2009 SL AWD with Premium Package and Leather Package and Moonroof. MSRP in that vehicle was $29100+. Grey in color.