Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Where's that dealership??? I just got 2 quotes online for an SV with the SL leather package - $26, 744 and $26,995!
  • I just got a quote from a dealer for an AWD SV with the SL package for $25,900 is this a good deal or can i get ti cheaper? Also are the 2012 rogues coming out this summer if they are would the 2011 rouge SV AWD with the SL PKG be cheaper for me if i wait until then?
  • izbodizbod Posts: 21
    Loaded 2011 Rogue AWD with SL package. Rubbed the NJ dealer down to $ 26,200 with 2 years free maintenance. They hit me with the standard BS fees (docs, DMV). Still pretty happy with the deal. Just got home, the car drives well. As Japan crisis extends through the market, flexibility on prices will start to slip as inventory/parts dries up. Glad I pulled trigger now. 1.9% finance is cool too.
  • money6money6 Posts: 1
    edited March 2011
    It has been a couple of weeks since my test drive, and being end of month got te call from a dealer in upstate NY if I do our cash deal by end of month for an AWD SV with the SL package for $25,400 MSRP 29,335, as first offer, since they dont have the color I want on the lot, and take one they have. I'm wondering if they left a lil more room?
  • Hi Izbod
    Please clarify if the $26,200 included Destination & Taxes. Also, which dealer in NJ you made this deal.
    Thanks
  • kristluckristluc Posts: 5
    i got a quote for a rogue sv with sl pkg 24300, you think it's a good low price or i should wait?
  • This sounds like a good price, what is the dealership name.
  • cashvsleasecashvslease Posts: 4
    edited June 2011
    Hi
    I am in the market for a new car, I have been quoted for a 2011 Rogue at 16995 if i finance/lease.

So, is it possible to get a much better deal perhaps around $15k or $16k with tax/title/reg included if paying cash. I have read that with cash you have better bargains but i have also read on the contrary.

Please share you thoughts.

Thanks
  • is the 17k with cash or finance? Also, will i get abetter deal if i pay cash ? for Rogue s AWD 2011.

How does the finance thing work what hidden fees should i be careful and can u avoid the hidden fee bs
  • mx6bfastmx6bfast Posts: 11
    If you are going to pay cash why would you finance?
  • I am try to find out which work better. if I will get a better deal if I pay cash perhaps 3- 4 grand below invoice? what has been the experience those who bought with cash..

and also how the finaciing and APR works ? any hidden cost that i should look out for..? what to expect from the dealer if I finance..

Thanks
  • dr94087dr94087 Posts: 9
    edited June 2011
    Hi,
    I have been offered price quote for 2011 rogue s for 18500 plus ttl
    The dealer is installing leather seats for no extra charge
    Is this a good offer in north CA?

should I wait for 2012 model? I heard they are coming shortly.

Thanks
    DR
  • kristluckristluc Posts: 5
    i think is a good price specially w leather seat grab now the 2012 new models they go up a lot and the are the same
  • kromenvykromenvy Posts: 1
    A local dealer still has two 2010 Krom editions on their lot priced at $26,165. They will give $5000 off this price, but I'm thinking this will increase once the 2012 models are released. When are the 2012 Rogues going to be on dealer's lots.
  • Wow and this dude gave me 28+ K for 2011 Nissan Rogue SV with SL package.
    Folks quickly let me know the price of this as I have to buy either CRV EX-L Nav or Rouge SV With SL AWD.

Oh I'm in NJ and this price I got from Red Bank Nissan.

Thanks
  • Where did you get this quote? I got 28+ K
  • Mate, you gotta give me name of dealership and i'll put your name as reference. Red Bank dealer gave me 28K + as for base (including destination and few other fees), I still have to pay TAX+MV+Documentation+some other fee nd gave me 1 Year as free maintenance.

Plz send me information quickly as I want to buy this asap.

Thanks
  • DR, do you know if the dealership is still offering that pricing on the 2011 Rogue? I'm definitely interested in purchasing a Rogue S with leather at that price.
  • Got new SV with SL AWD from route 22 W NJ dealership
    26600.00 base
    +550 (Remote start) I think I paid 100 more
    +1450 (4 years extended warranty) paid 200 more
    +199 Car window Door etching
    +7% NJ Tax
    +299 NJ DMV registration
    +345 documentation.

Paid 5K as down and Rest on 36 month 0%.

Any comment.
  • newroguenewrogue Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    Deal was $27,999 with free additional car accessories and installed for free.
    1) impact alarm sensor
    2) rear bumper protector
    3) illuminated kick plates
    4) Floor mats and cargo protector
    5) splash guards
    6) Silver roof rail crossbars
    7) retractable cargo cover
    W/ 3 years bumper to bumper warranty, moonroof, navi/traffic system
    +tax
    +docs
    +fees
    +5 year free maintenance and oil change plan for $1250

$15,000 down payment
    0% interest

Out the door was $31,090.
    Do you think I overpaid? Or just right? Or a good deal?

Any comments/insights would be great!