Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Prices Paid and Buying Experience

mikelevine64mikelevine64 Posts: 39
edited January 29 in Nissan
Let us know price paid & buying experience.

Comments

• I got my AWD SL (premium package, splash guards, moon roof and deflector) for 700 over wholesale, from Nissan of Apex in NC.

I have never been happier with a car in my life. This thing is a joy to drive. The 1200 mile break in period is killing me though, as car wants to move.
  • Hi Steve and Tidester,
    Do you have any information on Nissan Rogue 36 or 39 month lease MF and residuals for a 10k lease?
    Many Thanks
  • mcq1mcq1 Posts: 103
    Hi there. I asked a Houston dealership to send me a quote on a SL AWD Rogue with premium/leather/moonroof and I got back a response with $27,540 plus TT&L drive out $29,550. They are quoting MSRP no deals. This is too high for me so I must wait.
    What do you think?
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,110
    You can get some information from our Auto loan calculator at Edmunds. Perhaps someone hre who has recently leased from Nissan will provide additional information.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • greanpea68greanpea68 Posts: 1,996
    They are quoting MSRP no deals. This is too high for me so I must wait.
    What do you think?

Every dealer is getting MSRP :)
  • It can be tough to find deals below MSRP during the first few months of sales of a new vehicle. Depending on your region it may be tougher than others. If you can wait a few months I think history says they will come off MSRP. I have seen posts with reports of $1000 off or so but the question is what is the driveout? what is the interest rate? Do your loan prior to a deal, local banks and credit unions might be better on this new SUV.
    Can someone tell me what is a fair price for the SL AWD with premium,leather and moonroof?
    Some people are getting prices below MSRP and invoice.
  • jd10013jd10013 Posts: 779
    as others have said, very doubtfull you'll get below msrp, and no way below invoice. It's a new model, in limited supply. the dealers won't have to come down on price till probably the begining of next year. But, if demand remains strong, it could take longer. The altima coupe has been out for several months now and still commands MSRP.
    Well I setup a test drive for an awd sl. I am going to see if I can deal with them. The dealership is very user friendly and they sell lots of nissan's in the area.
    I have already told them in a about way that I am not paying MSRP.
    I am thinking $28,000 driveout loaded.
  • jd10013jd10013 Posts: 779
    I'd be willing to be going fully loaded will give them some playing room. a lot of the options on any car are way overpriced.
  • nishawnishaw Posts: 4
    We purchased our AWD SL Rogue loaded with everything except the leather seats, we live in Hot Atlanta so that wasn't a problem not to have leather. Of course they don't offer any rebates but Nissan offer low percentage rates. I would advise to have your own financing. We went through our bank and walked out paying $28,950 and that includes GAP and theft protection. Please remember whenever purchasing a new car that when you go back to the financing guys they always try to get you to buy this extra stuff. Don't fall for it. Stick to your plan and your magical monthly payment.
    Did that include the Tax, Title and License? What is GAP? Never heard of it. I wanted the leather because it has the other nifty things like power seat with lumbar. $28,950 sounds good.
  • Is that a lease or a purchase? I thought that GAP insurance is only for leases. And I don't understand the price as you can't get much over $26,000 if you don't have the leather package. And if the offer low percentage rates, isn't that better than getting my own financing?
    thanks
  • nyguysnyguys Posts: 1
    I buy the SL AWD with sunroof, leather and premium package plus wheel locks, wind deflector and rear bumper protected on begining of October and I paid $29,300 including all the Tax. I live in New York, can anyone tell me am I paid too much?
    You paid MSRP which is what the dealers are asking for. I live in Galveston, Texas. I was quoted $29,550 drive out for the same options you have. Well minus the wheel locks.
    I guess we have to wait in order to pay under MSRP.
    Thanks for the post.
  • Hi All,

I'm Linda, a soon to be proud Rogue owner.

Deal with Internet/Fleet sales managers and you may be able to get a deal. Floor guys can't discount but Internet managers can and will, from my experience.

I've had 4 Internet sales managers agree to give me a Rogue at 1,000 off MSRP. When I tell them another dealer is giving me 1,000 off they say OK no problem. Not one has even had to think about it or check with upper management.

I'm having a heck of a time getting the Rogue I want though.
    My local dealer lied to me 4 times about various things, just trying to force me to buy what they have on the lot instead of giving me what I want. One floor sales guy even told me "You don't want Iridium - that's a BAD color - you want Gotham Gray - it's a GOOD color!" They only had Gotham on the lot. :mad:

My local dealer wont do trades either, which other dealers further away will do for me with no problem at all.

So I've been searching Nissan inventory and calling every dealer in Socal myself trying to find my Rogue. 4 Times dealers thought they had my Rogue, but it turns out many times the interior color that shows on Nissan inventory and even on the dealer inventory and even on the dealer sticker is wrong.

The Rogue I want should not be that hard to get.
    Iridium SL, Black Cloth AWD Premium Package.

(I don't need or want AWD but I want Intelligent Key and Bluetooth and those options only comes on the AWD)

4 dealers THOUGHT they had black cloth but when I had them physically go out and check they were all gray cloth.
    WARNING - to anyone that's picky about interior color like I am. What Nissan calls gray (on the SL) really looks beige or tan, not gray and I think the material is really ugly.

I am so excited to get my car. Was ready to drive 2 hours to pick one up today at 1,000 off MSRP. Luckily I had him take his cell with him out to the car and personally verify the color. It was invoiced wrong too - gray (tan/beige) seats.

2 dealers have searched all the incoming inventory in SoCal and told me there is no dealer that has my car coming in for the next 2 months - none with black seats. So I guess I'll have to do a special order and which means I wont get it until Dec. :cry:

Linda
    Sorry...I have been lied to a couple of times as well. I don't mind waiting until December as a matter of fact I want to wait until then so I plan on ordering mine. I want the same thing you want except I do want the leather package (gray leather interior).
    Thanks for the tips. I want at least 1.000 off MSRP. December is just around the corner don't compromise get exactly what you want and you will be happy in the long run.
  • A reporter seeks to talk with owners and serious shoppers of the 2008 Nissan Rogue who are also parents. If you are interested in commenting on your experience, please reply to jfallon@edmunds.com no later than Thursday, November 15, 2007 and include your city and state of residence as well as the age of your child/ren.

Thanks for your consideration,
    Jeannine Fallon
    Corporate Communications
    Edmunds Inc.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• cpcacpca Posts: 20
    At this time, pricing will depend greatly on the supply of vehicles in your area, and how far you are willing to search if your local dealer is a bit greedy. A buyer in one state may find it nearly impossible to find a dealer offering less that MSRP, while a buyer in another state may find 3-4 dealers willing to discount $800-$1000 off MSRP. If you have the luxury of being able to wait a few months, you will find more flexibility and better deals. In any case, once you've decided on the model and options you want, I recommend dealing with the internet reps, preferably by email.
  • nishawnishaw Posts: 4
    You can get GAP insurance on any purchase. We had it also on our Murano, which was in a wreck about 3 weeks ago. Our price included the tax, title, and tags. The dealer we purchased from only had 5 Rogues on the entire lot and the SL AWD vehicle that we chose did not have the leater seats but it had the black with ride stripe down the middle. I guess you can call "racing" seats...lol. We chose to go with our bank because we have bought 2 previous cars with the bank and it was just more comfortable to deal with them than the dealership.