Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Tacoma Tire Pressure Sensors

2»

Comments

• Okay, this DOES work ! I own a 2009 Tacoma. When your light comes on, do this BEFORE you reset to the new, true, & final running tire pressure of 29 to 30 PSI. First, pressure up ALL your tires to 35 PSI (5 with spare tire sensor & only 4 for 2009 & up models). Then reset the sensor light with the reset button, as called for in the owners manual. The light should go out almost right away within a few seconds :) YAY ! Second, carefully release enough air pressure from ALL tires to lower them to 29 to 30 PSI. Then lastly, reset the sensor light with the reset button, as called for in the owners manual, once more ! YOUR GOOD TO GO !!!
  • Okay, this DOES work ! I own a 2009 Tacoma. When your light comes on, do this BEFORE you reset to the new, true, & final running tire pressure of 29 to 30 PSI. First, pressure up ALL your tires to 35 PSI (5 with spare tire sensor & only 4 for 2009 & up models). Then reset the sensor light with the reset button, as called for in the owners manual. The light should go out almost right away within a few seconds :) YAY ! Second, carefully release enough air pressure from ALL tires to lower them to 29 to 30 PSI. Then lastly, reset the sensor light with the reset button, as called for in the owners manual, once more ! YOUR GOOD TO GO !!!
  • You should check to see what the tire size is on the door jamb and compare it to your actual tires. On my 2008 taco the door jamb says the pressure should be 29lbs for P245/R16. I have P265/R17's on my truck which calls for higher air pressure around 34 PSI and all lights go out as long as the spare has the adequate pressure.
  • Hi Joe,
    I'm in the same situacion you're with the sensor light.
    What did you do, Did they give you any solution?
    I need to do know what to do too.
    Please answer me.

Danny
    ksk.3@hotmail.com
2»