Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VW Tiguan First Drive

2»

Comments

• sandman_6472sandman_6472 Coral Springs, FLPosts: 2,636
    Have driven a few at work and I like these...nice to sit a few inches higher and the ingress/egress is just to slide over, perfect for folks like me with spinal issues. Might check out a used one I saw at the local BMW store as it is a nicely equipped SE model in that red color that is really stunning! Could be just the one!

The Sandman :) :sick: :shades:

2014 Hyundai Tuscon SE/2005 Mazda 3s/2008 Hyundai Accent GLS/2009 Nissan Versa SL hatch

• sandman_6472sandman_6472 Coral Springs, FLPosts: 2,636

Drove a SE model today at Rick Case VW in Weston Florida and was very impressed with the vehicle but it is a bit pricey. Outward visibility is excellent and the leatherette seats are very nice. Not a fan of the 2.0 turbo and glad I bought my 2.4 Hyundai Tuscon...a much better vehicle for me at this point. Got the SE version which has all the extras that I would ever want. And the price was very very good so I am a happy camper. Glad though that I did go retest the Tiguan to get it out of my system. Good job VW and good job Hyundai!

The Sandman :) B)

2014 Hyundai Tuscon SE/2005 Mazda 3s/2008 Hyundai Accent GLS/2009 Nissan Versa SL hatch

2»