Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volkswagen GTI Audio and Entertaiment System Questions

2»

Comments

• Connector on IPOD side broke.Best place to buy,if any other than dealer.Price of $40 and higher
  • rv65rv65 Posts: 1,074
    I found it online for under $40 if you search on the internet. Search for p/n 000 051 446 C but you won't find it much cheaper than the dealer though.
  • I posted this on the general GTI forum and didn't hear anything, so I thought I would try herel. I am in the market for a new MP3 player. My 08 GTI has an iPod adapter in the armrest. I was searching by player features, and I have seen a Sony player that seems to be a better buy than the iPod nano ($60 less for equivalent storage, similar other features). My question is, can you get the full functionality in browsing the folders of the player for anything other than the iPod? The Sony doesn't have a dock adapter, just the USB. Just wondering what works, and how others like their choices.
  • geosamgeosam Posts: 18
    Anyone have any comments on being able to play DVD movie in your Nav System?
    The brochure says it will play a dvd. Will it play while you are driving?

Thanks
  • rv65rv65 Posts: 1,074
    Yes but not while driving. Some people have purchased TV in motion adapters which allows you to play DVD's while driving but in some states it's illegal to use this device.
2»
This discussion has been closed.