Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chrysler Pacifica Exterior Damage Repair

nfrostnfrost Member Posts: 3
I have a 2006 Pac, and unfortunately i got hit on the back bumper by a careless driver. Only the lower plastic part is scratched, but the whole bumper has got pushed in and so the bits that run round the side are now distorted. I want to fix this myself and wondered if anyone knew where i could get details of how to take the bumper off. I'm sure it just want repositioning and then the plastic will flex back into shape. Any help anyone?

Comments

• qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,940
    I was told by a body shop that when this happened to ours, it is the brackets behind the bumper cover that are bent. so you need to replace those and it should be much better. Where to get those, I don't know, but I assume a dealer knows. And, no, sorry, I don't have directions on how to remove it. I plan on doing this same thing to ours, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. I plan on taking care of it closer to lease end.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• dacouturedacouture Member Posts: 1
    I can't figure out how to remove the red key or lock over whatever it's called on my Pacifica Passenger Tail Light Assembly. I found a good price on a replacement assembly at the salvage yard and when I get it and go to put it on there is this little what looks like a lock (red in color) on it and I can't figure out how to get it off so I can swap the assemblys. It is located where the wire connector is. Anyone know how to get this off?
  • mljhornmljhorn Member Posts: 1
    I realize that this is an old question, but there isn't an answer to it. Does anybody know how to unlock this wire connector? It's the same issue I'm having. Thanks.
  • rex362rex362 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2013
    2006 Pacifica : is the passenger side mirror heated on Pacifica's ??

somebody came very close and smashed into it and need to order one .

TY
  • rex362rex362 Member Posts: 2