Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hyundai Santa Fe 2007+

1929394959698»

Comments

• steverstever YooperlandPosts: 40,201
    Please write up a Dealer Review too.

I wouldn't use ALL CAPS though; looks like you are yelling and it's hard to read so most people skip posts like that.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• gabsdadgabsdad Posts: 2
    edited January 2012
    I am having this same problem with my "new to me" 2007 Santa Fe. Did you ever figure out how to get more heat to come out on the floor ?

Thanks
  • Hi All,

This may be stupid question. But I own 2007 Santa Fe SE model without third row. When I bought I didn't need the third row. But now I am really in need for third row. Is there any way to install third row in my car. I am not in situation to buy new one right now.

I will really appreciate if some body can provide me info on this.

Thanks.
  • Someone can correct me if I'm wrong bu the Santa Fe never had a third row until this year.

But it may be possible to find a third party company, say for example:
    http://www.littlepassengerseats.com/hyundai.html

(One has to wonder though how safe something like this is without being attached to the body of the vehicle.)
  • The third row seat in the 2nd generation Santa Fe was available in the 2007-08-09 model years. It wasn't very popular (or common), and was discontinued for 2010 in North America.
  • Santa Fe 2007 definitely has third row. See the link. http://www.edmunds.com/hyundai/santa-fe/2007/.

Thanks for providing link for third party company. But I agree with you that we cannot be sure how safe they are. Does anybody has experience with this kind of seats?

Also if somebody can tell me if Hyundai can install third row in my car or not?

Regards,

Nirav
  • steverstever YooperlandPosts: 40,201
    Probably not, but for the same safety and liability concerns. The floor pan likely isn't factory prepped for those seats in your model, and adding seats would mean drilling holes and adding reinforcements.

You might try a conversion van kind of place or ask around at some body shops.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.