Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Pathfinder Tires and Wheels

2»

Comments

• I just bought 4 new tires and I want to align the Pathfinder. What is the best machine for this? Any tips?
  • I live in a 4 season city and do alot of highway driving- looking for advice on best/recommended all season tires currently on the market for this car. thanks.
  • jedix5jedix5 Posts: 1
    If you decide to do re-alignment, check the parts. Excessive wear on parts combined with damaged roads or heavy off-road driving will throw off the re-alignment at some point. Also, check your struts for bleeding/corrosion or just a really bouncy ride. Then look at your brakes, if they have heavy wear or deep markings, clean them off and see how they look. Do not just look at the front but also the rear. The downforce when braking puts twice the load of the 2 front tires. So if your struts and brakes are not up to par, you will have issues. I have a PF SE 03 2WD w/ option to use 4WD and have gone through 2 sets of tires (Dunlop and Falken). These are LL TERRAIN. Currently I am on the Falkens. PF's have weight issues that really can not be overcome. It is a heavy vehicle. We all drive ours differently whether casual/aggressive, off-road, towing or combination. What I am going to do is rotate my tires more often to have even wear. Try this with your current or newly purchased tires. Take your LF and move it to the RB, and take your RF to your LB.
  • i have an 06 pathfinder se with the 16 in rim. can i fit the 17 x7.5 stock rim that comes standard on the le?
2»
This discussion has been closed.