Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VIN check

Comments

• I need a carfax report on this vin #1P4GH4436PX765715. I am financially strapped and don't have the money to do this. My boss is helping me buy a car. And she wants a report on this. Can you help me?? Please? I would really appreciate it alot. And I would be more than willing to reimburse you for it, if you allowed me to make payments back to you. Thank you.

Shannon
  • Hey everyone. New to the forum but glad to be here. I'm looking at purchasing a 2004 Dodge Stratus SXT Coupe. I researched the carfax report for this vehicle and on the "teaser" page it shows 19 records. Now I know the purpose is to get you to buy the report, but 19 seems very high for a 2004. I have contacted the dealer but haven't heard back as of yet and this is something I have to take care of quickly as both the heat and suspension in my car are gone. Very difficult living up north. I am very concerned since reliability and safety are of the utmost importance. My daughter and my girlfriend's kids will be in the car with me. Any info/help here would be greatly appreciated. This is the VIN if it helps: 4B3AG42G84E065298. Thanks and I look forward to future conversations.
  • can someone run this vin, tks.. SAJHX1740TC755604
  • can someone help me on this vin check, its for a motorcycle im really interested in!!
    vin: Jyavm01y5xa001143 tks
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright CaliforniaPosts: 44,578
    edited December 2010
    That VIN comes up invalid. I'm not sure if CARFAX carries some motorcycle VINS or not---some people claim they do, but yours isn't working, so......

AUTOCHECK run by Esperian might do it but you'll have to pay for that.

I would think checking accident damage on a motorcycle should be pretty easy for a competent motorcycle shop. Also, you can ask your insurance agent if they can check the VIN for you.

Given that a bent frame is a disaster on a motorcycle, and that CARFAX misses a lot of accidents, I'd try another approach on buying a bike--take it to a good shop. They know what to look for.

• Looking for any info on VIN 1G3WS52K7WF321765 on an older Oldsmobile
    nothing interesting to report.

• bjorn15bjorn15 Posts: 1
    Can you check this out for me, definitely appreciate it. 3G2JB5245SS814642

Thank ya
  • Anything noteworthy on 2B3HD46T0VH670281 on a Dodge Intrepid. (The O's might be zeros) Thanks!
    edited March 2011
    This is meant to be a CLASSICS topic, so I'd like to refer you both to our EDMUNDS' ANSWERS WEBPAGE. Thanks

MrShiftright
    Host

• Where can I track down my car using the vin number. Google lists all kinds of sites that extol free vin lookup but they all lie. They all want money.
    If you mean locating an address where your old car lives, you aren't going to do that unless you are very well connected to Law Enforcement.

If you mean a CARFAX report, sometimes people here will help you with that. But CARFAX is only good for cars new enough to have 17 VIN numbers/letters.

• tsan1tsan1 Posts: 2
    Looking to buy this car soon, have the autocheck but not the carfax.

VIN: JM1BK343051264409

Thank you
    edited June 2011
    clean!

However do not presume that the car hasn't been in accidents. Be sure to have it checked over.

• tsan1tsan1 Posts: 2
    Clean Carfax sweet. Thanks.

I'll be sure to check it over for any exterior signs of an accident.
  • johnnj01johnnj01 Posts: 1
    Can someone please check 1HGCM82623A009512

• raevassraevass Posts: 1
    can someone check this mercedes vin? WDBCA35D1HA356646 it is stalling & surging & I would like to know what has been done so i dont repeat it. thanks
    For things related to service history on your Benz, you'd have to ask the dealer for those records. Those aren't public information and we'd have no way to access them. They are proprietary.

• I will appreciate if some one could get History for my Infinity JNKCV51E53M005602.
    Thanks in anticipation.
    Branded title, salvage vehicle, taken out of service in 2007 in Quebec.

• okinokin Posts: 3
    Hi, can someone pleeeeeaseeee check the VIN of the honda civic ex that I am planing on buying, 1HGEJ8140WL075406?
    Thank you.
    8 previous owners, head-on collision 7-5-2011, no airbag deployed, car registered in Ohio and New York.

Is this car worth 3500$ with newer vtec engine (110K on the engine)? Is it sketchy to buy?
    edited October 2011
    It's high mileage and it's had a hard life, but you can't buy much for $3500. Keep in mind the old adage "whatever got you into a car cheap when you buy it, will haunt you when you go to sell it".

I wouldn't buy it at that price. You can buy less tortured ones for that money and probably with fewer miles. It sure ain't no "deal".

• Could you please provide any information regarding this vin #
    1HGEM22913L019985
    Thank you!
    Hi, so my friend was helping me to see what will the VIN 1HGEM22913L019985 reveal about the car. I run the carfax myself, but after late 2006, the records of the oil changes are not regular. The oil changes are recorded every 40 000 miles. What I figured about the car when checking it, was that right doors do not have the vin and have not very well repaired rust at the bottom of the doors. Also, 2-3 other spots have little rust, and there is a bowl-size dent on the roof.
    4500$ for this car?
    Please help, buying tomorrow.
    Well it probably has 125K miles on it by now with at best an "average" condition, so $4500 seems high by about $500 to $1000.

• jcmwwejcmwwe Posts: 1
    Hi I was wondering if u would check the vin JS3TD62V4X4126203 I would really appreciate it. Thank u very much.
  • jrh11jrh11 Posts: 1
    Would someone please check this VIN for me??? 1FMJK2A51BEF13425
    Thank you so much!!!!! :)
  • I am looking to purchase a toyota truck, vin# 5tbet38124s450773. Can someone do a carfax for me and give me a good idea of what it would be worth?
    Thank You.