Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Rogue Real World MPG

• godeacsgodeacs Posts: 481
    Why have you posted the same thing 3X in the last few days? One time is more than sufficient....geesh..... :confuse:
  • 2002_accord2002_accord Posts: 9
    edited August 2012
    My first manual calculated mileage with odometer @ just 200 Miles.

Filled tanked, drove 70.1 miles (95% FWY), filled up again 2.7 gal, same gas station, same pump.
    Mileage ~26 MPG.

Satisfied with MPG so far.

I feel the dash MPG may not be accurate. I alway use the manual method (most accurate).
  • hiactivehiactive Posts: 1
    edited October 8
    Sadly here on the island of Oahu, my 2013 Nissan Rogue gas mileage has me running for alternative vehicle. After extensive research I bought the the Rogue due to its manufacturer reputation, my experience with Nissan and the fact that for its SUV class it beats most others in mileage. And to expect low 20's in city mid to upper 20's on highway. Not to mention for a 4 cylinder it has some power. Well that is where the false advertising comes in. I drive 90% City normally and see average of 12 miles a gallon. Yep! 12 miles a gallon. I have never seen either results here at all even when driving long distances on the highway I was luck to see 20-21 miles on the gauge. Nissan runs its testing and of course sees no issues. And shares that so many factors can effect it. I don't buy into that service results brush off, as an acceptable excuse or reasoning as my numbers are simply way way to off what is to be expected (see above) and what others have shared. After driving SUVS for 25 years I can guarantee all my there vehicles met the standards or were above even ones that were over 100k miles in use. Now I have to take this up with consumer affairs. Do please share your feedback especially if you live on the island or similar hills and stop and go landscape, so I can put some sense to all this.