Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rare Buick

13»

Comments

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright CaliforniaPosts: 45,645
    Buick has the oldest demographic of any car in the world right now. This is not good, obviously, because it means all your customers are dying.

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!

• carnut4carnut4 Posts: 574
    is my Dad. He's 74, has a new 2002 LeSabre with the gran touring suspension. He also had an 86 Somerset T-type [a fairly rare and interesting Buick-big tires, alloy wheels, etc]] with less than 90,000 miles, that was starting to need $ work, and he didn't want to dump bucks in it. So, what does he get to replace it? A, a Honda Accord V6 coupe. Now there's a contrast- a New LeSabre and a Honda Accord, side by side in the garage. I've driven his Buicks, and they're OK. The 3800 has lots of torque-but-I just don't think I'd ever have a Buick-a new one, that is.
  • speedshiftspeedshift Posts: 1,598
    Lots of torque, a great ride (hard to find these days) and what I think is some pretty good styling--but no personality.
  • burdawgburdawg Posts: 1,524
    I tried to talk the wife into a new Century, but she won't have anything to do with it. She says "it looks a an old persons car". Well, sorry seniors, but that's her opinion.
13»
This discussion has been closed.