Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A5 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

124»

Comments

• ttrr93ttrr93 Posts: 1
    Prestige pkg
    Sport pkg
    19" wheels summer tires
    Exhaust tips
    All weather mats

52,160 msrp
    1st payment, tax, title, license down
    60mo/15k miles yr
    $650/month

Having to order the car. Thoughts on the deal?

My real question is - is it normal for leasing companies like D&M or Autoflex etc to add profit to the cap cost?? The rep was upfront and stated the profit that is added to cap cost. My first lease so wanted to know if this was normal practice for these leasing companies.

Thx!
  • Went back on Labor day and was able to get a better deal

39 months/12K miles
    $1K down plus exceptions
    $557month (Tax included)

My car gets delivered in December, and I may be able to get an even better deal, because that's when they will be having the season of Audi. I will post an update when my car arrives.
  • redlinepbredlinepb Posts: 12
    edited April 2013
    FINAL DEAL - leased on December 30th, 2012

36 months/12K miles
    $1K down plus exceptions
    $527.87 month (Tax included)
  • crakecrake Posts: 1
    Greetings,

I am looking at a used 2011 Audi A5 that has 17k miles. The vehicle was stolen, wrecked (minimal cosmetic damage to front bumper/hood) and the airbag deployed. Repairs have been done and it looks outstanding (have pics if requested). The guy says he can't go lower than $30k, but I'm wondering if this price is too high? Am I being optimistic here, or does a deployed airbag in this situation call for a dramatic price drop? I don't have the exact details on how much the repairs cost, but can gather that information if it will help. I just want to make sure I'm paying the right price. Any insight/advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks a bunch.
  • iamgortiamgort Posts: 21

Has anybody gotten a lease on a new a5 as of late?

124»