Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A5 Lease Questions

Comments

• You're very welcome kookyterp. The 55% residual value that you were quoted is correct for a 12,000 mile per year lease of this car, but the money factor that you were quoted is way out of whack. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate for the 2012 A5 Premium Cabriolet with quattro is only .00120 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier

I suspect that the dealer is attempting to mark your car's money factor up to add additional back-end profit to your deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • reignreign Posts: 20
    Hello Car_man,

Can I get MF and residuals on a 2012 A5 Premium Plus "and" on Prestige models on a 48mo lease with 15Kmi/yr?
    Thanks!
  • Can I get MF and residuals on a 2012 Q5 Premium Plus with the S-Line Plus Package on a 36mo lease with 12Kmi/yr? Also, please to the same for 42 months...

Thanks!

Dawgtag
  • Hello CarMan - Could you share the mf and residual on a 2012 A5 Premium and Premium Plus at 3 yrs/15k yr? Thank you!
  • Hi, I'm looking to lease the A5 in Feb or March. Any incentives, promotions or manufacturer deals this time of year? thanks!
  • Hi Car_Man,
    Can you tell me the current buy rate for the MF and residual for a 15k/year, 36 month lease on an A5 coupe prestige Auto transmission in Southern California? The MSRP is $49,500 ... I've gotten two different quotes from separate dealerships with different MFs. Also, are there any manufacturer to dealer incentives on this car? Or should i be happy if I get close to invoice price for a cap cost? Thanks, Alex
  • Hello reign. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for 48-month lease of a 2012 A5 Coupe Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00198 and 47%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Prestige model are .00198 and 43%.

Car_man
    Host
  • pennyair1pennyair1 Posts: 2
    edited February 2012
    I am interested in leasing an 2012 A5 Premium Cabriolet for 36 months at 10K miles per year or at 48 months at 10K miles per year. Could you provide me with the current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for each?

Thanks.
  • I went to a dealer in central FL today for a service appointment. While waiting I discussed a lease on an A5 Premium Plus. I currently have a lease on an Audi Q5 that is due up in a few months. The dealer checked to see if I had any equity in the Q5. Turns out I have $2k in equity.

The MSRP on the A5 I picked out is $45,000. The dealer said he would sell it for $43,987. The dealer also mentioned Audi is offering loyalty money of $750. Could I please get your MF and residual figures along with payment amounts for a zero down 36 month lease with 10k and 12k annual miles. Please factor in the $2k equity on the Q5 and the loyalty money.

Thank you.
  • Hi:
    May I know how dealer come up with $2k equity?
  • Value is 25K, Payoff is 23k
  • More discussion with the dealer today. They quoted a MF of .00193 and a residual of 56 %. The MF seems high based on what I have read on this forum. The MF on my 2009 Q5 was much lower (.00045) as well. They also lowered the price another $500 to $43497. I have asked them to verify the MF against my specific car and credit history. Looking forward to your reply.
  • Hello pennyair1. Audi Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A5 Cabriolet Premium FWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00093 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48-month lease are .00198 and 47%.

Car_man
    Host
  • coconcocon Posts: 15
    I am interested in leasing an 2013 Audi RS5 for 36 months at 12K miles per year. Could you provide me with the current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for each?Thanks
  • k2mdxk2mdx Posts: 4
    Hi car_man, kyfdx,

Could you please post money factor and residual value for 2012 A5 Coupe Premium Plus with navigation,etc (msrp: $47,350). 36 or 42 month lease duration with 20k miles per year
    thanks in advance
    Kris
  • Hi cocon. I actually haven't seen anything on 2013 model leases for Audi yet. I suspect that we may see something when Audi publishes its new March lease program later this week. Please feel free to check back with me then and I'll let you know what I have been able to find out.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Kris. Audi Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A5 Coupe Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00140 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00160 and 50%.

I believe that 15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that AFS publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that you may have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis.

Car_man
    Host
  • coconcocon Posts: 15
    Thank you Car_man, I will check back with you in couple weeks then.Of you hear anything let me know
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    You're very welcome cocon. Talk to you then.

Car_man
    Host
  • mh823mh823 Posts: 1
    Has CarMan responded to this already?

I am looking for information similarly. Looking for 2012 A5 Premium Plus (10k per year) 36 month lease. Any and all information welcome!!
  • esqu21esqu21 Posts: 2
    Does anyone know what the April AFS money factor and residual's are? Thanks!
    Hi esqu21. The A5's lease program varies by trim level, term and mileage allowance. AFS' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A5 Coupe Premium Plus with 15,000 moles per year are .00122 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • kerbkerb Posts: 92
    Greetings Car_Man:

Could you kindly post the April buy rate and residual for 2012 & 2013 A5 Cabs in the Premium Plus and Prestige trim levels for the following terms and mileage:

36/10
    36/12
    39/10
    39/12
    42/10; and
    42/12

Many Thanks!
    Sure kerb. Audi Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A5 Cabriolet Premium Plus FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00065 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00085 and 51%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00085 and 49%.

The numbers for the A5 Cabriolet Prestige FWD are .00065 / 49% for 36-months, .00085 / 47% for 39-months and .00085 45% for 42-months.

The residual values for leases with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    BTW there isn't any lease info out there yet for the 2013 versions of these cars.

Car_man
    Host
  • kerbkerb Posts: 92
    Excellent, thx. once again!
  • pcullen1pcullen1 Posts: 16
    Hi Car Man

Could you please provide the May residual and buy rate money factor for the premium plus and prestige coupe, 10k and 12k/year when they are available.

Thank you.
    No problem kerb.

Car_man
    Host
    I'd be happy to help you out pcullen1. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 A5 Coupe Premium Plus quattro with 12,000 miles per year are .00085 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Prestige model are .00085 and 50%.

If you were to lease with only 10,000 miles per year, these cars' residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • jpinhasjpinhas Posts: 1
    Can you tell me the money factor and residual percentage for a 2012 Audi A5 quattro cabriolet with the premium plus package for the following terms:
    42 months /10,000 miles per year
    36 months /10,000 miles per year
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.