Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A5 Lease Questions

Comments

• Thanks for the quick response and clarifying....much appreciated
  • Hello, is leasing a 2013 Audi A5, premium plus with nav, zero down, 36 months for $550 good in California? the MSRP is 46,500. What about $600 a month?

I calculated the average leasing price using the Edmunds equation, and I got ~$744 a month. However reading through forums and other places, I've seen it in the $500 range.
  • You're very welcome sublimegolf.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Car_man

What is the lease rate and residual for a 2013 A5 convertable 3 year 15k miles?

Thanks

Andy
  • Here's the information that you're looking for Andy. Audi financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A5 Convertible Premium Plus quattro with 15,000 miles per year are .00107 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Car_man
  • njandynjandy Posts: 10
    Car_man,

Thanks for the 3 year 15k lease info. Can you also provide 20K miles for 2 and 3 year leases?

Thanks

Andy
  • You're very welcome njandy.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey Andy. I believe that 15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that Audi Financial Services' publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. The last time I checked the cost of doing so was $0.15 per mile at signing and $0.25 per mile at lease-end.

Car_man
    Host
  • jess85jess85 Posts: 1
    edited October 2012
    I'm trying to nail down a great deal on a lease takeover asap...2011 or 2012 Audi A5 coupe, automatic, all the bells and whistles (navigation, keyless entry). Any suggestions on where to look? Minimal down, between $500-600/month? Or am I dreaming?
  • kenjinkenjin Posts: 5
    edited October 2012
    Hi Car_man,

I got a quote from audi dealer for 2013 A5 premium plus Gray color with wheel lock and Audi Rubber mat. for following price.

Audi supplier program 6% discount + dealer offer additional 1% after the discount.
    MSRP44720
    sale price 41577
    MF 00141
    res 58%
    out of pocket 2385 ( acquisition fee, bank fee, doc fee, security deposit, registration, title, state smog fee, state dmv fee)
    NY tax 8.875
    cap cost 43443.98 (with NY TAX)
    monthly $583.82 ( include NY TAX 1856.88)
    term is for 36month 10k mile

can you advise if this is a good deal or perhaps i can squeeze in some more
  • Hi kenjin. The money factor and selling price that you were quoted look great. If you like the car, and how could you not ;), go for it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello carman! I was wondering what bureau Audi uses or will they pick the highest score or what is the program?? I know Toyota uses Experian but if experian is a 610 or higher then you can use equifax or TU for the best rate... And what are the money factors for the tiers on A5 premium plus & the residual is higher on premium plus? I am looking for a manual transmission as well.. Thanks for you help!!
  • haboobhaboob Posts: 3
    Car_man

Was quoted a buy price of 47,833 (MSRP 48,810) for a Premium Plus 2013 A5 with Nav, Upgraded Sound, Smart Key, Exhaust Tips, Wheel Locks, and Logo Mats.

The money factor was .00176 and residual was 55.7% for a 10,000 mile a year for a 42 month lease. Lease payment is 766.15 with zero down after taking into account a 1,000 Audi loyalty rebate. I think this is high. What do you think?

Thanks. This forum is a big help!
  • kenjinkenjin Posts: 5
    thats really high Money factor, and your sell price is only 1k off. average dealer gives 2k off + rebate
  • That's a good question, missis2k. I'm not sure what agency Audi Financial Services looks at for credit scores.

AFS' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A5 Coupe Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00141 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi haboob. I agree with kenjin. Both this car's selling price and money factor are a little high. AFS' current buy rate for a 42-month lease of this car is only .00161. It's even better for a 36-month lease at .00141.

Shoot for the use of the buy rate money factor and a lower selling price if possible. Have you tried shopping around with a couple of different dealers?

Car_man
    Host
  • I figured as much. Thanks a lot for the help. I am going to the other dealer in town this weekend. I will be well armed thanks to you guys!
  • Out of curiosity what should be the residual rate on that car at 36 months and 42 months with 10,000 miles per year?
  • Hi,
    I'm shopping for a lease on a 2013 a5 cabrio premium plus with bang and olufson, navi and advanced key.
    MSRP is $49,220. Do you know what the november numbers would be? I have 769 FICO score.

What would the AFS money factor/residual be?

Thanks so much in advance!! I don't know how you get those numbers but they sure are helpful!
    Best,
    Bob
This discussion has been closed.