Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet TrailBlazer Electrical Problems

14567810»

Comments

• My Bro-in-Laws 2004 Trailblazer has started doing the same thing. After reading about all the causes, I'm going for the battery flip-switch which attached to the battery. Has anyone got a legal solution to this ?

• Hi! I have a 2005 Trailbazer that recently started having issues with the dash lights-I believe it is a sensor because they will not turn on when I start the car in the dark. Everything works, just no lights. They will however, go on when I start the car in the daylight hours. Anyone have this issue and what part do I need to fix this? Thanks in advance :)

• 5toofs5toofs Posts: 1
    I had a fire in the drivers side door panel of my 06 trailblazer. fortunately it was covered under the recall. I've had the vehicle back for 4 days now. Since I've had the car back I've been experiencing new issue's. First when coming to a stop just before the vehicle stops it lunges forward and second while at a stop the voltage meter drops so low its going to stall out and I have to rev the gas pedal to get it to bounce back up. The fire its self was only the switch that controls the heated seats, door locks, and windows. I have talked to one mechanic who thinks the new issue's could very well be related. When I asked the dealership the guy in service says it isn't possible. I'm wondering what other people think and why. please let me know what you think.
    Thank You
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,166
    Hello 5toofs,

I'm sorry to hear of your current experience with the Trailblazer. We would like to look into this concern further for you. Can you please send us a private message including your VIN, current mileage, contact information and the name of the dealership you visited? I look forward to your response and working with you.

Marlea W.
    GM Customer Care
14567810»