Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dodge Ram Steering Problems

• blex1738blex1738 Posts: 1
    roncderu said:

I have a 99 Ram 2500 Cummins. Been suffering the death wobble for almost 2 years. Dodge Burlington, WA. can not figure it out. New gear box, new tie rod ends, new upper and lower ball joints, new stabilizer and a host of other things. $3000 later and there is no solution. I'm very unhappy with Dodge. Any body hear of this on any other OEM? I love the Cummins but I'm disgusted with this steering issue. I can't drive it like this. Even the mechanic freaked out when he drove it. I'm at a loss.

Hey man i had the same problem with my 2008 dodge ram 2500 6.7l, feels like a crazy roller coaster going down the highway and scary as hell, but i fixed it with a steering stabilizer bar, about 2 to 300 dollars i got mine from hellbent steel, although it fixes the problem dodges engineers need to be fired for making one of the worse suspension systems iv ever driven, i also replaced the ball joints with carli engineering ones although they are expensive they are guaranteed for life.