Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2008 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Manuals and Documents

mherringmherring Member Posts: 4
edited March 2014 in GMC
Hello,

I just purchased a 2008 GMC 1500 Sierra SLT 2wd crewcab, fully loaded with leather minus the navigation system & sunroof. My question is as follows:

Sticker price document - The truck I purchased had the window sticker ripped in half. At one point, (apparently someone test drove it before me) it was stuck to passenger side window, and window was put down and ripped it. I want to get a new window sticker, for the sentimental value of it. How do I get a new one issued? I asked the dealership and they have no idea how to get a duplicate sticker issued. They said they can do a computer printout which I guess is good enough, but i'd love to have the actucal sticker. Anyone know how I can get one?!?! It was printed out somewhere right??...so a duplicate has to be to on a hard drive soemwhere that can be printed out.

Comments

• KCRamKCRam Member Posts: 3,516
    The actual window sticker comes from the manufacturer, but you can get the same info from the dealer's invoice sheet. The service department can also usually print an equipment or option list. I know how you feel about saving the stickers, I save mine as well.

kcram - Pickups Host
  • stapelstapel Member Posts: 1
    how to tips on dyi front end alignment
  • jdf3jdf3 Member Posts: 1
    Where can I find out what all the codes on the parts information sticker found in the glove box of my Silverado mean? I can find out what all the trouble codes are, but nothing on this list. Any web site? :confuse:
  • obyoneobyone Member Posts: 7,841
This discussion has been closed.