Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac DTS auto lights problem

13»

Comments

• I have a similar problem, but mine lights come on then one blinks off. I can turn it back on with the switch, does it in automatic and manual.
    Any Clue?
  • If you would like for us to look into this further with you, we're happy to do so. Please email the following information to us at socialmedia@gm.com: your name and Edmunds username, phone and address, the last 8 of your VIN and current mileage, and the name of your involved dealership.
    Sarah, GM Customer Service
  • Good morning,
    Sorry that you're experiencing some difficulties with your headlamps. What are you plans on getting this addressed? Let us know if we can look into anything by emailing socialmedia@gm.com (include the last 8 of your VIN).
  • jcg20jcg20 Posts: 9
    edited September 2012
    HAS ANYONE FOUND OUT HOW TO REPAIR THIS DASH LIGHT PROBLEM??REPLY IF YOU HAVE THE ANSWER,THE DEALERS DON'T HAVE A CLUE AND IT'''S NOT THEIR RESPONCIBILITY TO SOLVE THIS MESS.(7U181709)
  • i have same problem with my 2006 DTS.. headlights flicker and go out. the other night both headlights went out at same time. nice. was only doing 5 mph so didn;t matter much. replace the panel once and that solve the problem for a year or 2. but now the problem is back. looks like GM is not interested in solving the problem.. i won't buy another cadillac.
  • We're sorry to hear that the panel replacement from two years ago didn't permanently resolve the headlight concern you've had with your DTS, seethat. If you want for us to look into this further, please email us at socialmedia@gm.com with more information (include your name and Edmunds username, phone and address, the last 8 of your VIN and current mileage, and the name of your dealership).

• Can someone pls help me got this fixes i dont like riding my kids in the car at night if have 06 dts. Head lights problem..
13»