Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2010 Lexus RX 350

14567810»

Comments

• ws3ws3 Posts: 3
    I have a 2010 RX 350, with a mileage of about 10,000. Last July, when I had the second complementary service, oil leakage of the left rear strut was found and then it was replaced. Starting from the last winter, I began to hear clunking noise from the right side when I drove on the small inclines. After traveling to two dealers several times, I was told that the right front strut required to be changed. It was done today without a wheel alignment afterward. When I drove home, I noticed that the steering wheel was towards to the left side.

After visiting several websites, I learned to check the oil leakage of struts and found in dismay that the right rear one is leaking too.

Does anybody know what causes these problems? Are they just bad parts? Any thoughts?
  • ws3ws3 Posts: 3
    I have a 2010 RX 350, with a mileage of about 10,000. Last July, when I had the second complementary service, oil leakage of the left rear strut was found and then it was replaced. Starting from the last winter, I began to hear clunking noise from the right side when I drove on the small inclines. After traveling to two dealers several times, I was told that the right front strut required to be changed. It was done today without a wheel alignment afterward. When I drove home, I noticed that the steering wheel was towards to the left side.

After visiting several websites, I learned to check the oil leakage of struts and found in dismay that the right rear one is leaking too.

Does anybody know what causes these problems? Are they just bad parts? Any thoughts?
  • degirldegirl Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    I notice a chemical smell coming out of vents when A/C is on when I turn off A/C smell eventually goes away. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Thanks
  • jodar96jodar96 Posts: 396
    We just bought a 2010 RX350 with Navi for my wife replacing her 2004 RX330.
    Is there any way to turn off the A/C compressor and just have the blower on to get outside air without going through the personnalized setting in navigation screen.

I know how to change the default setting.

Thank you.
  • scao1scao1 Posts: 7
    My 2010 RX350 (FWD) 55K miles. I took it to FireStone to change 4 tires and alignment wheel. After the alignment the VSC light went on. FireStore tried said computer need to reset (caliration), but they don't have tool. So I took car to lexus dealer and they ran check and found Yaw Rate Sensor defective, so it costs $1200 (part and labor) to replace the sensor(my car is out of warranty). I called FireStone and they said they did not touch the sensor (it sit inside the car). I don't know what to do now..any idea is help here.
    Also, I read some post about the Yaw Rate sensore. After alignment, the sensor need to be calirated (reset), otherwise, it show error. So I wonder lexus tech did caliration? or they just diagnostic and found error code about sensor and tell me to replace.
14567810»