Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buick LeSabre Maintenance and Repair

14567810»

Comments

• jps51248jps51248 Posts: 1
    Where would I get a "build" sheet on my 1999 Le Sabre vin # 1G4HP52K8XH470665. TIA jps
  • Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 38,971
    edited May 2013
    Try a local dealer; sometimes they'll help. Otherwise, try Buick customer service. Some companies seem more responsive (Jeep) to build sheet requests, don't know about Buick or GM.

This pay site supposedly has build sheets and you may be able to do a free trial and then cancel. No experience with them though.
  • orangeuporangeup Posts: 23
    My cruise control went out on my 97 Buick LaSabre a while ago. I think it operates on a vacuum but i'm not sure? The vacuum tubes are weak by now but I can not find any good replacement lines or T joints. I tried taping, silicone, and generic solutions that I home manufactured from parts I bought at the parts store but it didn't fix it.

I also have an error code P0107 that I think is vacuum related but has nothing to do with the cruise not working. Any thoughts? I have been experimenting for over a year and have not solved either of these issues. ( I replaced the PCV valve but that did not solve the P0107. )
14567810»