Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2009 CTS

Comments

• 150mphclub150mphclub Posts: 317
    I spoke with 3 dealers this past week who claimed to not know the pricing for 2009. Imagine my surprise to see the 2009 prices on Edmunds.com.
  • I walked in this morning and to my surprise I have 36 2009 CTS's on property.
  • Phoenix AZ, info should be in my profile. :D
    2009 CTS, 1SA, radiant silver/ebony leather, automatic, PDW, PDR.
    Topped off my tank at 171 on the odometer (about 50/50 city/highway), because I was passing a station at $3.84/gallon. It took 7.8 gallons.
    I now have 750 miles on my odometer. I just filled up after a 425 mile trip (about 85% highway & 15% city). I got 28.4 mpg for the trip.
  • 3500 miles on the odometer. I drove from Vail, CO to Indianapolis yesterday & today. The car is so comfortable, smooth, and quiet, I could have kept on going. I got 27.1 mpg. My only regret about this car is that I bought it before GM announced employee pricing.
  • Does the 2009 have an electronic parking brake, and I mean not just the CTS-V, but all models? I read somewhere in a description of the European models that they do, but I want to know if the 2009s in North America are so equipped. Did they also do anything about the translucent sunshade?
  • paopao Posts: 1,867
    picked up an 09 fully loaded CTS on Sat, less AWD,,,not sure you reference to electronic parking brake....still have to push in the pedal and release it with the lever......the sunshade is still fabric, however...it really doesnt bother me at all....and the bluetooth works great, easy to pair the phones...accepts up to 5 cells, and nice voice commands....

got the metallic red with the cashmere and cocoa interior with the premium lux collection at the GMS offered pricing...
  • My 2009 CTS does not have a sunroof. Currently only the 2009 CTS-V has the electronic parking brake.
  • Can you get a back up camera on the 09?
    not OEM option...there are plenty of aftermarket applications...
  • I am actually waiting to see the sport wagon. I think it is beautiful! But, the visability doesn't look so good. I would hope it would have a back up camera.

If not, how do you add one on with the motorized nav screen?
    not sure if the wagon will have one or not...doubt you can add an aftermarket one to the OEM Nav...the ones I have seen are integrated into aftermarket head units
  • 6100 on the odometer and trouble free so far. Just drove from Indy to ABQ to Santa Fe and back. 26.3 mpg for the trip. A little disappointed with the gas mileage, but otherwise a very comfortable and trouble free trip.
    if the dealer is actively solving the problems......what more can you expect?....what differential problems?....rattling in the dash can be problematic.....hopefully they can find out what it is.......not sure what help you are looking for......let the dealer do the work under warranty......assume they arent charging you for the rental....so they are doing what they can at this point
  • I think I just wanted to express my frustration. I truely have lost my excitement for this $40,000+ CTS after having to deal these back-to-back problems within one month of purchase.
    I understand your sentiment......just completed an 1600 mile road trip in our 09 and very pleased with it overall......it will go back to the dealer......the shop had to correct some paint blemishes...but the hand labelled where to blend to clear coat...and didnt quite get the BL out of blend out of the paint....needs to buff it out....and the brakes squeel ever so slightly coming to a complete stop......will have them check that out as well...otherwise..very pleased with it....average 28 MPG on the highway..got as high as 31.....and in town around 23-24......so not too bad......

understand the back to back problems.......still have an 06 pontiac solstice that has been in the shop 4 times for the differential....service department has been great and we finally got a new diff installed with GM permission that solved all the issues......
  • doczuckdoczuck Posts: 11
    is there any way to get the poi icons to be displayed on the map
    my 2006 sts did but i can't figure it out on the cts