Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda CR-V under seat storage bin

2»

Comments

• The copy of the 2009 brochure I have only shows the underseat storage bins for the LX and EX models. The EX-L as noted in the prevous replys, uses the space under the passenger seat for the subwoofer and/or navigation electronics.

The storage bin is only under the passenger seat and may be a little tricky to open. Good place to put maps, guidebooks and such.
  • Thanks sooo very much! I just found that storage bin! And, yes, it's probably good for lightweight stuff like maps.
  • blueiedgodblueiedgod Posts: 2,803
    Thanks sooo very much! I just found that storage bin! And, yes, it's probably good for lightweight stuff like maps.

What do you mean found it? Was it laying on the side of the road?

Or did you mean you did not know about it? Didn't you read about it in the OWNER's MANUAL? :surprise:
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,110
    Didn't you read about it in the OWNER's MANUAL?

Didn't you read the poster's PREVIOUS MESSAGES where it's all spelled out?

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • hi,
    i just bought a Honda CR-V EX-L and i can`t open the storage bin. And i looking for anyone help me and tell me the little trick to open. Thanks so much for Fast reply.
  • snukesnuke Posts: 81
    I have a 2012 CR-V EX-L and I don't have an under the seat storage bin. My storage bin is in the middle between the driver's seat and front passenger seat. There is also the glove box under the dash by the front passenger side. So, are you sure you have an under the seat storage bin?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,666
    If you have a GEN II CR-V (2002-2006), then you just reach down between your legs and pull out while putting gentle pressure up on the lip of the bin..

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

2»