It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
GMC Envoy instrument panel problems
1. When I get in the suv it says "Unknown Driver" and when I go to push either driver 1 or driver 2 it will load the settings and the seat will go in to the correct position but it will still say "unknown driver".
2. When it says "unknown driver" the ABS light, air bag light, battery light, gas light, and emerg. brake light are all lit.
3. the rpm and mph gauges work but they studder and do not reflect the correct speed, i can come to a stop and the mph will still read 30 mph.
4. the gas, oil, and volt meters do not work.
5. the line under whatever gear you are in does not appear.
6. when you go into the settings you cannot change any of them.
After I drive the suv for about 10-15 minutes it will then jump into driver 1 or driver 2 mode, which ever I tried to push when i first got into the suv, and all the guages seem to work properly, but the battery light then goes to a very dim state and the gas light flashes ramdomly.
I hope someone can help me out with this problem. And have a fix for me.