Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Exhaust System Questions

13»

Comments

• I am sorry that your Sierra has not been a satisfactory vehicle for you. Is it still at the dealership for repair, or have you gotten it back? I look forward to an update on how it runs after the dealer visit, and if we can be of any assistance, please let us know in an email with more information on your situation.

Best,
    Sarah
    GM Customer Service
  • I have the same issue on my 2009 Chevrolet 2500HD. This truck has never been abused or used for towing yet. I went to the dealership yesterday and they told me this is not covered under my warranty. I came home and looked at what is covered, and it says "manifolds" in the items listed. I'm going to follow up AGAIN with the dealership and try to get them to pay to fix something that was poorly engineered. Perhaps Sarah can suggest who at GM I can contact to get this resolved???? I payed enough for the truck that some simple exhaust bolts should be fixed.
  • Good evening,
    We'd be happy to look into this further and move towards a resolution. Please email us at socialmedia@gm.com with the following information so we can get a case started: your name and Edmunds username, phone and address, the last 8 digits of your VIN and current mileage, and the name of your involved dealership.

All the best -
    Sarah, GM Customer Service
13»