Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2009 Acura TSX

1131415161719»

Comments

• Its December, Im just about tired of car shopping. I almost purchased a 2009 acura with tech yesterday. The car was a loaner vehicle, precertified and the car fax was clean. Apparently the car had been in an accident and the info had not been reported therefore the car fax was clean. When I took it in for a pre purchase inspection voila it turned out that the whole back suspension cradle had been replaced and the dealer stated they didn't know about it as the person that took the loaner replaced it on their own. Not likely!!! To think I almost made a huge mistake as several websites claim that as long as a vehicle is precertified it does not pay to obtain an inspection prior to purchase. The dealer has now offerred up another r vehicle that I will also take in for inspection. I would just like to know what would be a reasonable offer. I am starting to think that 27k is alot for a car that is used with 6,500 miles on it. I just picked up a used car guide and it suggested 26, 400 is the recommended retail price. Any advice is appreciated. Dealer is Chicago, Ill
  • bvdj84bvdj84 Posts: 1,704
    That cannot be stressed enough! Inspecting a newer car, regardless of low miles is always a MUST! I ended leasing a car that has a troubled transmission. Not bad, but it is there. If I would have tested the car a bit longer for the test drive, then I might have noticed. Dealer has pretty much given up on it. Not only this, but a Catalytic Converter, transmission control module was off too. Might still be. A fuse for windows that would not roll down. All this on an 08.

You would assume the car would be new and be just fine. But, sometimes a simple drive or look around can make a difference. Worth the money to inspect. Instead of being stuck with a lemon for a few years.
  • Hello,

I am having a weird problem with my new '10 Base TSX. When I play music through the blue tooth audio, I am unable to skip songs. I tried the +/- buttons on the steering, skip buttons and the selector knob. The only way to change tracks is via itunes on the phone itself.

However, if I connect the phone with USB, then I am able to use all of the above to skip tracks. Has anybody else faced this problem?

I have a 3g iphone.

Regards
  • bvdj84bvdj84 Posts: 1,704
    I think it might be the fact that the Iphone's software is not currently compatible with either or all devices used through bluetooth. I have new motorola bluetooth earphones and I cannot use the skip option. I have to use the phone itself. Hope this helps.

Makes it a bit more complicated when your bundled up to run and have to dig out the phone to skip a song. But, better than a wire.