Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti EX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,613
Tell us about shopping for your new EX!!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Comments

• Looking at the new EX35 with just the Journey and Navigation Package which includes the Premium Package - the MSRP window sticker is $40,465. (This does not include the Technology Package with lane departure warning or adaptive cruise control.)

I have 2 questions surrounding the residual value as I have not been able to find a residual value on edmunds.com or cars.com likely due to the fact that the car is new to the market.

Question # 1) Can you provide an update on this %?

Also, here are the facts of deal that I am considering:

> Negotiated Sticker: $38,400
    > 36 Month Lease
    > Money Factor: .00117
    > Miles: 15k per year
    > Money Down: $0
    > Dealer states 52% Residual
    > First Month and Tag/ Title will be due at signing

Question # 2) Does the residual value apply to the MSRP window sticker OR the final negotiated price of the car? What is the industry standard?

The facts above could prove to be a better value if the residual is based on the widow sticker.

Any help or additional advice you or anyone can provide is appreciated.
  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 17,141
    3 years, 15k per year ... 52% isn't horrible ... but not good this early in the year.

Money factor is quite good.

residual is always calculated off MSRP.

'13 Stang GT; '86 Benz 300E; '98 Volvo S70; '12 Leaf; '14 Town&Country

• We just bought our beautiful new EX35. Black obsidian with graphite interior. Loaded with Premium, Nav, Wood trim, splash guards and cargo protector. Paid 39,200. I was a very straightforward negotiation. They through in the all weather mats. No roof rails or tech package. We are very happy with the car so far. The technology integration and driving experience are really top notch and for us blew away the BMW X3 and the RDX.
  • are you using premium or regular gas?
  • The EX35 like most vehicles in this class require premium gas.
  • The EX35 like most vehicles in this class require premium gas.

I suspect that the EX, like my M35, Recommends Premium (91 Octane min) and does not Require it. Recommends means that the engine's published performance specs (e.g. HP) are at the minimum stated octane; however a lower octane can be used with dimineished performance w/o voiding the warranty. Requires means that using a lower that Required octane rating routinely will void the warranty.
  • ts1234ts1234 Posts: 21
    Stopped by the Infiniti dealer in the Detroit area.
    Dosn't look like they are moving off the lot to quick.
    Counted 12 sitting in the lot waiting for a new owner.
  • anyone wanna list their prices paid? especially lease prices
  • Hi Kyfdx,

What is the money factor and residual for February for a 36 month, 12,000 mi/yr lease? Are there any other incentives or promotions? How much should I expect to pay over the invoice in St. Louis, MO metropolitan area?

Thanks!
  • mcw08mcw08 Posts: 4
    Hi, I am planning to purchase an EX35. I just got a quote from Costco auto program. The dealer quote is the following:

Is this a good price? Does anyone able to get lower than Invoice?

EX35 AWD
    -Premium Package
    -Nav sys
    -Tech Package
    -Lux Package
    -splash guard
    -cargo protector

MSRP: 44775
    Invoice: 40973
    Costco Price: 41473 (500 above Invoice)

Thank you for any advice.
    MC
  • rontekrontek Posts: 10
    I am surprised you got below MSRP. The info I have been getting from the dealers in the MA area is that because it is a limited production vehicle in the first year, they are sticking pretty much to MSRP. May throw in accessories, but thats it. It is the only vehicle Infiniti is not offering its 1.9 and 2.9 financing rates on. I would say the price you received is very good.
  • mcw08mcw08 Posts: 4
    Thank you. Actually, I think Costco Auto Program is great. No hassle at all. Just fill out a simple form, then they would search a dealer near your area. Within an hour, someone called me and made sure what I needed. 15mins later, they offered a quote and asked me to come down to the dealer. I am still waiting to see if they have any other special interest offer during Summer time. I doubt Infiniti will have any for EX, but I keep my finger cross.
    I actually spoke a litle too soon. When I actually started "Negotiations" with dealers in my area I was able to get a better deal than before. Right now I am down to 5% over invoice, which is still not as good as the deal you received, but a lot better than MSRP.
  • Just brought home an AWD EX35 Journey that the dealer had on the lot for about a month and a half. Paid invoice for it.

Will post some mileage numbers on the other thread eventually.
  • We just took purchase of an EX35. We got 5% off the MSRP price for a fully loaded one (without the Custom Leather).
  • Just took delivery of my EX. Got it pretty well loaded — AWD Journey, premium, nav, tech, lux style, roof rails, crossbars, mud flaps and the cargo protector. Sticker was $45,675, paid $41,352 plus taxes/tags. Platinum graphite with stone interior. Dealer also included free service for two years, free oil changes for life of the car, plus a free annual exterior/interior detailing.

So much fun to drive!!
  • diggydoc1diggydoc1 Posts: 22
    Wow, that's like $200 over invoice? THEN two years of free service AND free oil changes for the duration of ownership? That's an insane deal. Mazel tov. :surprise:
  • hazozitahazozita Posts: 6
    Thanks – I was pretty pleased with the deal. They don’t seem to be moving all that well – the dealer had 36 on the lot.

My only small disappointment was that I couldn’t get it with the graphite interior. They had several in graphite, but none had the tech package, which was a must-have for me. I could have done a factory order, or have them get one from another dealer, but at a higher price. After thinking it over, it seemed that keeping some extra cash in my pocket made the stone interior look pretty good after all. :)
    What State are you in? Or the state you purchased the vehicle?