Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti EX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• We just purchased a new Infiniti last week. Looking for someone with a code to team up with.
  • digital_bdigital_b Posts: 126
    how long is this 4000 dealer cash good for? this would be used to negotiate from msrp to buy but not to lease?
  • leosikleosik Posts: 11
    This is official info from Infiniti
    Cash to Dealer start: 10/01/2009 end: 01/04/2010
    Restrictions $4000 Dealer cash may not be combined with 0.00% APR - 2.90 % APR and vehicle must be financed through the manufacturer's captive finance company
    WOW. I have been in contact with herb chambers infiniti in westborough. are they who youre talking about? is the 4000 off what made your transaction possible? I have emailed them with the numbers because they told me they wont be beaten on price. and that may get me off the sidelines too as I am beginning to be swayed by the ex loaded like that with awd.
  • shweta1shweta1 Posts: 12
    Hello

I recently bought Infinti FX and have the owner redemtion code. Anyone who has bought new Infinti after 28 August can send me his/her details on anmol.sainigmail.com or sgarg46gmail.com. You will get $500 amex award card from Infinti and I will get $150 card.

VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code
    Yep, that was the deal. Look few messages above for the pricing details. I got mine two weeks ago and so far very happy with it.
  • dkny330dkny330 Posts: 18
    My lease on my 2008 FX35 matures in mid-January. I am thinking about saving some money and going for the 2010 EX which I hear is coming out any day now. My question is, when would be the best time to get into an EX? I know the pull ahead program ended Sept. 30th, but as of the end of next week, I only have 2 payments left. Any thoughts about the dealer just picking them up - I do not want them rolled into the new lease, I have done that too many times! Thanks.
  • I have read some posts on this but need a little more information. I purchased an EX35 about a month ago.
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    We just got the 2010 EX's. My advice is to get one the last week of the year (between Xmas and New Years). If I understand your post, you would have made your last payment mid Decemeber so you will not be rolling anything in. December usually has good incentives - you may have 2 cars in your driveway for two weeks or you could just turn in the FX 2 weeks early. :)
  • Hi
    We just purchased a new 2009 EX35 and are looking for a current owner who has not redeemed their code to team-up for the Amex gift card incentive. Please send me an email to gtg804v@gmail.com the following info:

Infiniti will send you a $150.00 owner recomendation rewards card (AMEX)

Owner redemption code
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thanks
  • Just drove this one off the lot this week:

2010 EX35 Journey RWD

Premium Package
    Nav sys
    Bose thing
    Premium Pkg
    Splash guard
    18" wheels
    Roof cross bar things

Sale price: $35,860
    Plus tax & fees
  • damn!! great deal.
    which state is this?
    and what was the MSRP on the window sticker?
    did you pay cash? or finanice?

thanks,
    so if you get the dealer cash on a deal which brings the price pretty darn low, but you cannot use the 0.0-2.9% rate on a deal, what interest rate are you going to get from infiniti if you have very good-excellent credit. I dont know what excellent credit is but my AVERAGE credit score from the 3 bureaus is 739.667 which I know is not a whole number but I am refinancing my house and was given my scores from the credit bureaus by the broker. what interest rate is someone with scores like that likely to get? or should I just wait til december to see what infiniti offers then. would anyone know what their offers were like last december? I know its a lot to ask but thanks in advance.
  • Purchased in Georgia. Paid cash. My guess is that if I had gone with a 2009, I would have saved maybe another $1k +/-
  • Guys, I am in the bay area and am getting the following offer:

2010 Infiniti EX35 (blk/blk) RWD
    with Nav/Bose
    Price: $33K + Taxes

I have these questions:
    1. Is this the right time to buy a 2010 EX35?
    2. Am I in the right price range or should I bargain more?
    3. The dealer says that the financing benefits can not be combined with the cash benefits. So considering that I would probably get a higher APR (compare to the 0-3.9% infiniti rate), would this quote make sense?

I would really appreciate any inputs. Thanks in advance.
  • And I should mention its a Journey trim.
  • Sounds like a good deal...best I could do... EX but with the AWD...$36,500. Black on black....looks great...everything but the Tech package...MSRP $43,202.

Cargo Cover, Moon roof wind screen, 18" rims, Cross Rails.
  • Hi: I also just bought an Infiniti and need someone who got the referral invitation and code so we can take advnatage of the AMEX gift cards. Please email me at gregwallace11@gmail.com if you have the code and want to refer me. Thanks.
  • I just bought a 2010 Infiniti EX and am looking to pair with someone who still has the referral code for the AMEX gift card. Please email me at nagarwl1@gmail.com
  • Hi..I live in the southeast and am about to negotiate 2010 EX Journey RWD....$40k msrp. Am looking at $0 down, 36 mos, 15k/yr. What's the best current money factor and residual? How much are they discounting off the MSRP?
    I've been seeing cash prices of $35k on the same car.
  • Has anyone seen, touched, sat in the 2011 M at one of the auto shows? Am trying to decide whether it's worth waiting for or whether I'm best off working a good lease deal on a 2010. What is best current money-factor and residual on a 2010 M35 RWD, $49k msrp, for 36 mos/15k per year? am in the Atlanta area.
  • prema1prema1 Posts: 21
    Who was your dealer in Atlanta? I'd like to talk to the same guy. Am also looking to buy same spec this month.
  • kc9kc9 Posts: 4
    Folks,

I have a lease offer on a 2010 EX35 AWD Journey. MSRP $43,360
    Selling Price $40,308
    $1000 down
    $531 per month not incl tax.
    15K miles per yr. 39 Mo lease.
    Any chance of getting the sales price down? Does the $3k incentive also apply to leases?
  • The $3000 dealer cash does NOT apply to a lease. There is a $500 lease loyalty IF you currently own an Infiniti. :)
  • kc9kc9 Posts: 4
    I thought so. Dont currently own an Infinity. I was wondering if anyone out there is getting a better sales price on a lease. Any other incentives?
  • No change from November.

2009 (if you can find one): Special Rates or $4000 dealer cash
    2010: Special Rates or $3000 dealer cash

Still have a $500 lease Loyalty rebate - must lease and must own an Infiniti.

Hope this helps. :)
  • prema1prema1 Posts: 21
    I have been looking at a 2008 EX35, non-CPO, 25k miles, with Tech package, Premium package, Luxury Package, and Navigation/Camera package.

Infiniti dealer is listing at $32k which seems outrageous for a used 2008 with this mileage.

Any thoughts on what I should pay.
  • I'm ready to buy a 2010 EX35 AWD in southern IL what price should I pay :surprise:
  • I just got offered about $36,000 + TTL 2010 EX 35 Jour. RWD, with Navi/bose, Prem., 18 inch wheels, mug guard, roof rack. MSRP around $41900.

this is in So Cal area. what do you guys think?
    Listed price today in MA for 2010 EX35 (Bose, Navigator, AWD, Leather, Around view monitor is $33,559 with MSRP $40,805.