Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti EX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• flashzoomflashzoom Posts: 64
    I got the # online.
    its a 3rd party price quote, fairly accurate.
    whatever dealer tells you are not 100% accurate.
    they might tell u something lower, higher or whatever. Need to varify it online to make sure.
  • biancarbiancar Posts: 913
    Belal, congrats on the new car. Is it easy to find a RWD model in Florida? I was car-shopping in late March, early April, and drove the EX 35. LOVED it!
    The only type available here in Virginia was AWD, though.

Eventually I decided it wasn't roomy enough for what I needed and we bought a Volvo V70 wagon instead. I also have a Nissan 350Z convertible; if I ever trade that in for a non-convertible, the EX is top of the list for what I'd consider.

How do you like your new car so far?
  • belalbelal Posts: 5
    edited June 2010
    biancar, thanks for the congrats! Yes, I believe it is easier to find RWD models in Florida. Since I purchased my vehicle during the holiday weekend, along with the fact that my vehicle had to be brought in from another dealership out of my area (due to color choice), I did not pick it up until this evening. I will have to report back on the enjoyment factor at a later date.
  • biancarbiancar Posts: 913
    What color did you get?
  • belalbelal Posts: 5
    Dark Currant Metallic w/ Chestnut interior.
  • anythngbutgmanythngbutgm Posts: 4,175
    I live in MA and am currently on the hunt for an AWD Journey with Navi and Premium packages, 18" alloys (I don't want the tech package, I'd rather have the 18" wheels) and it is next to impopssible to find any with the Premium package. There are plenty of them without (plus many without the roof rack which I don't like at all) Why such a limited flavor?

I'm also on the hunt for a Scarlet Silver/Chestnut color combo which is also rare. :(
  • razor34razor34 Posts: 6
    hello,

sorry if my question sounded stupid.

does the infiniti ex35 AWD journey already comes with the technology packasge specifically the lane departure warning and forward collision warning?

coz i noticed that most of the people here build their ex35 journey with Bose and Around View Monitor Package but does not include the technology package.

thanks
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    The current incentive on an 2010 EX is:

$3000 dealer cash OR special rates (0% for 36, 1.9% up to 66, or 3.9% for 72)

OR you can lease it, get great rates and residuals and a $500 Loyalty Rebate IF you have an Infiniti now (this is not compatible with a purchase).

Hope this helps. :)
  • ts1234ts1234 Posts: 21
    Are their any current dealer cash support or incentives that started July 1st for Infiniti ex 35?
    Same as June.
  • stanwelksstanwelks Posts: 35
    How does the $3,000 dealer cash incentive work? Is this a rebate given to the buyer or is this a rebate given to the dealer?

So does this mean if I negotiate a price of X, the dealer would give it to me for X-the $3,000?

Thanks.
  • thendersthenders Posts: 2
    edited July 2010
    What are the money factors and residuals for July 2010 for a 2WD Journey 36 and 39 month lease with either 12K or 15K miles a year?
  • m6userm6user Posts: 2,991
    Dealer cash is just that....money from the manufacturer to the dealer to help in selling the vehicle. The dealer has complete control over it and can give you the entire amount or just a portion of it or even nothing at all. That would be kind of stupid but possible.

Most dealers from what I've been able to gather give most of this money in the deal. If you let the dealer know that you know about it you are likely to get most of it if you're in a competitive marketplace. If you're in an area where the only other Infiniti dealer is 100+ miles away you probably would get less of this money.

But to make it clear, it is not a rebate or discount to the customer but help to the dealer and they don't have to let go of any of it.
  • thendersthenders Posts: 2
    MSRP: $39,565
    Sales Price: $35,913
    Residual: 52%
    Money Factor: .00105
    12K miles/yr, 39 month lease
    2010 EX RWD Journey, Bose AVM, Navi,,and 18" Wheels.
    total $43.75 due at signing, with first payment,fees rolled into the payment
    Payment: $534 (taxes included)
  • nperrrynperrry Posts: 1
    I bought a 2010 ex35 Journey rwd on 5-2-2010 in Los Angeles CA. Was there a rebate of some sort available to me at that time I was unaware of? It would be par for this as its been the worst buying experience I've ever had. Please let me know.
  • so, test drove today and was actually very impressed. Fast, smooth, quiet, elegant inside. I'll take it! but first, let me know what you think . . .

EX35 journey AWD
    w/ all the techno goodies
    39 month lease
    MSRP $40,900
    asking $37,000 (roughly --> I don't remember the exact figure)
    12K miles/yr
    residual at 55%
    money rate 4.4%

payments came to about $490/mos

I have a trade in that we agreed on $12,750 (and still owe $1400 that they are including in total). I will roll all this right into the first set of payments and then prorate the remaining payments.

payments now at $280/mos for 39 mos.

seems pretty fair to me. I think the asking price was about $600 over invoice.

any thoughts
    edited October 2010
    Don't know if these deals are 100% on the up and up but they would be worth checking out if you're in the market. Two local Infiniti dealers are advertising in the Chicago Tribune huge discounts on 2010 EX35s. One dealer is advertising $8000 off MSRP and the other is advertising $7500 off MSRP. A week ago they were advertising $5500 off MSRP.
  • pr1227pr1227 Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    Dark Current with chestnut interior; take delivery next week

Options include:
    Bose Around View
    Navi
    Premium
    Cargo protector
    Cargo organizer
    first aid kit
    Roof rails

MSRP: $43,300
    Invoice: $39,922
    Price: $35,500 + $289 documentation charge

Saved below MSRP: $7,800
    Saved below invoice: $4,422

Cash deal. No trade in.

Did the deal over the phone. I bought a 2010 EX on the phone with a cash deal/no trade from the same dealer last year and as very impressed with the price and transaction. I'd be happy to recommend him and give you the contact info if you message me.

I leased my previous G35 from Infiniti of Nashua in 2007. I tried to buy the EX from them last year and got fed a load of BS about how the car I left a deposit on was not available but a more expensive one was. I asked for my deposit back and it took more than three months and multiple calls to the salesman and F&I to get the money back. I really like the service advisors at Infiniti of Nashua and would recommend them in a heartbeat. But I will never buy a car from them again, even though I plan to drive Infinitis for many many years.
  • I tried to message you but was unable to..I am considering the EX35 and would like to know a bit more about your dealer experience
  • salsacuteysalsacutey Posts: 3
    edited October 2010
    Hi All,
    i'm looking to buy the ex35 and would like to know the current residuals and money factors. i'm looking to lease for 39 months with 15k miles and no money down, just inceptions. Please help me. thanks
  • kiramakirama Posts: 15
    Current dealer incentive is "$6000 dealer cash". From looking at the heavily discounted truecar prices, I knew it had to be alot of $$, but a dealer in Roseville California actually announces it on their website.
    The FX is $6k

The EX is $4k - either you glanced at it wrong or they posted it wrong.

Now they could be discounting it $6k total (2 from them and using the 4 from Infiniti).
    2wd Journey = 55% (Money factor is strictly dependant on your credit, could range from .00172 to .00480).
  • redhotslkredhotslk Posts: 6
    edited November 2010
    just bought a new 2010 EX35, Journey RWD (Liquid Platinum and Black Interior), with $8000 off from MSRP.
    here is the break down:
    MSRP: 36885
    Dealer options: 995
    Total: 37880
    discount: -8000
    trade-in: -19000 (2010 Honda Accord LX-P with 5k miles)
    doc fee: 599
    NC tax: 326
    tag: 116
    OTD price: 11921 + 19000 trade-in = $30921
    Be nice if you told us the dealership. After all, that's what this forum is for to help others get similar deals.
  • I bought at Lake Norman Infiniti, Charlotte NC. I think it's a good deal, but it not a best deal. I don't like the way they add the Dealer Package of $995 (windows tint, nitrogen filling, wheel lock, mystar service and loaner car) to MSRP and you don't have a choice. Plus their processing fee ($599) is too high compare with other dealer. I bought from them because they gave me good trade-in for my Honda Accord (500 more than KBB excellent trade-in value). After have the car for 2 days and 400 miles, the rear right window doesn't work (roll down but can't roll up) i went back to dealer and they don't have part in stock so i have to bring back during the Thanksgiving Holidays to get it fixed. Other than that, I had great experience with the staffs. saleman, sale manager, and financial manager... they're great......they waited for me until 10:30pm to complete the deal.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,434
    So.... you have to ride around with the window down until Thanksgiving?? ;)

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Yeah, it looks like you got hit for about $1k more than areas where there are a lot of Infiniti dealers like Chicago, LA, etc. but for Charlotte, NC that is probably a pretty good price. Good luck on your window. Did they give you a loaner to drive if you can't get your window up. Getting cold nowadays even in Charlotte. ;)
  • I know i can get better deal with Tyson Corner Infiniti in VA, but Lake Normal Infiniti gave me best deal for my trade-in.
    I forgot to mention, the window roll up fine by use the right rear window switch, but can't roll up by the driver switch. I'm not drive the new car with window down until Thanksgiving.......
    Good to hear on the window....that's no biggee then. Being that you feel you got a really good price for your trade-in you may have gotten just as good a deal as others that got more off MSRP but didn't get as good a price for the trade. It's virtually impossible to offer any opinion on a deal when there is a trade-in because condition and local market can affect the value so much. Even poor, average and good can't really define a trade-in value. A car could have low miles, pristine paint etc. but somebody could have smoked in it or spilled something or one tear or hole in a seat and now it's a whole new ballgame.

I'd be happy be with your deal from the way it sounds. Good luck with your Infiniti. I've had a 2002 QX4 for over 8 years now and it has been virtually trouble free.