Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti EX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1141516171820»

Comments

• rizzlarizzla Posts: 4
    edited October 2012
    Great thread.

I'm currently looking for a 2011 ex35 AWD Journey in the Detroit area (but willing to purchase as far as Chicago or Dayton/Cincinnati) and was hoping for some help.

When is the best time of year to get the lowest price, should I wait for the 2012's to drop in price? My time frame is to purchase by March/April latest as a bday gift for the wife but earlier and it can be Xmas gift or Anny gift or Vday gift etc....just not looking to jump on first price essentially.

From what I read, some have paid in the low $30's and from my work, I have managed to get dealership quotes for a 2012 @ $41400 (plus tax, title, etc) for the Journey AWD with Nav and all other bells and whistles available. No dealer incentive at the Detroit dealership.

Ideally, would pay cash, but if the finance rates are low enough, would put 50% down and finance the rest only because its making me money on the markets.

TIA - btw, love this forum and cannot believe i did not know about it while purchasing my last two vehicles.
  • bonnanobonnano South CarolinaPosts: 9
    edited September 2013
    2010 Pristine condition all service verified with VIN done by local Infinity dealer at intervals rather than miles. Six months.
    EX35 Journey 26K miles 2WD (Don't need AWD here)
    Premium Package
    Bose Around View Package
    White w/sand
    Cargo cover
    Cargo Mats
    Splash Guards
    FA Kit
    lighted Sills.
    18" Wheel Package

$23,900 (from $25,000 asking) Cash deal.

No Tech. Don't need or want it. I can stay in my own lane and traffic is nill here.

Thumbs Up or Down

Deal will go down next week. Private seller over 60. 4 hours away.