Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti EX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• kiramakirama Posts: 15
    Current dealer incentive is "$6000 dealer cash". From looking at the heavily discounted truecar prices, I knew it had to be alot of $$, but a dealer in Roseville California actually announces it on their website.
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    The FX is $6k

The EX is $4k - either you glanced at it wrong or they posted it wrong.

Now they could be discounting it $6k total (2 from them and using the 4 from Infiniti).
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    2wd Journey = 55% (Money factor is strictly dependant on your credit, could range from .00172 to .00480).
  • redhotslkredhotslk Posts: 6
    edited November 2010
    just bought a new 2010 EX35, Journey RWD (Liquid Platinum and Black Interior), with $8000 off from MSRP.
    here is the break down:
    MSRP: 36885
    Dealer options: 995
    Total: 37880
    discount: -8000
    trade-in: -19000 (2010 Honda Accord LX-P with 5k miles)
    doc fee: 599
    NC tax: 326
    tag: 116
    OTD price: 11921 + 19000 trade-in = $30921
  • m6userm6user Posts: 2,897
    Be nice if you told us the dealership. After all, that's what this forum is for to help others get similar deals.
  • I bought at Lake Norman Infiniti, Charlotte NC. I think it's a good deal, but it not a best deal. I don't like the way they add the Dealer Package of $995 (windows tint, nitrogen filling, wheel lock, mystar service and loaner car) to MSRP and you don't have a choice. Plus their processing fee ($599) is too high compare with other dealer. I bought from them because they gave me good trade-in for my Honda Accord (500 more than KBB excellent trade-in value). After have the car for 2 days and 400 miles, the rear right window doesn't work (roll down but can't roll up) i went back to dealer and they don't have part in stock so i have to bring back during the Thanksgiving Holidays to get it fixed. Other than that, I had great experience with the staffs. saleman, sale manager, and financial manager... they're great......they waited for me until 10:30pm to complete the deal.
  • So.... you have to ride around with the window down until Thanksgiving?? ;)

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Yeah, it looks like you got hit for about $1k more than areas where there are a lot of Infiniti dealers like Chicago, LA, etc. but for Charlotte, NC that is probably a pretty good price. Good luck on your window. Did they give you a loaner to drive if you can't get your window up. Getting cold nowadays even in Charlotte. ;)
  • I know i can get better deal with Tyson Corner Infiniti in VA, but Lake Normal Infiniti gave me best deal for my trade-in.
    I forgot to mention, the window roll up fine by use the right rear window switch, but can't roll up by the driver switch. I'm not drive the new car with window down until Thanksgiving.......
    Good to hear on the window....that's no biggee then. Being that you feel you got a really good price for your trade-in you may have gotten just as good a deal as others that got more off MSRP but didn't get as good a price for the trade. It's virtually impossible to offer any opinion on a deal when there is a trade-in because condition and local market can affect the value so much. Even poor, average and good can't really define a trade-in value. A car could have low miles, pristine paint etc. but somebody could have smoked in it or spilled something or one tear or hole in a seat and now it's a whole new ballgame.

I'd be happy be with your deal from the way it sounds. Good luck with your Infiniti. I've had a 2002 QX4 for over 8 years now and it has been virtually trouble free.
  • Finally bought a 2010 EX35 AWD Journey with Premium and Bose (Nav) package. Here are the numbers (Please tell me if I got a good/fair/bad deal):
    MSRP: 42900
    Discount: -$8xxx (forgot the rest)
    6% tax + title fee + bs fee

At the door: $37000! + first three oil change free.
    I got it from Jim Coleman Infiniti in Maryland.
    PLEASE give me your feedback, thanks!
    IMO if you got over $8k off MSRP you did very well. That is about the bottom of the market from what I've seen and read in different forums.
  • 2010 EX

$1000 & special rates (0% for 36, 1.9% up to 66, or 3.9% up to 72)

or

$4000

2011 EX (not at dealerships yet)

Special Rates (same as above) or $2000
  • joesoljoesol Posts: 6
    edited November 2010
    Anyone know the money factor and residual for the 2010 EX AWD ?
  • Can anyone suggest a Chicago area dealer offering good discounts on 2010 EX35s? Given the limited stock available, need to jump in asap.
  • I don't know much about Chicago area, but the Tyson Corner Infiniti (in VA) has $8800 off from MSRP. You can check out their website. I think they have several EX35 left. Good luck.
    Infiniti of Lisle and Fields Infiniti in Glencoe and Libertyville have both been advertising $8k of MSRP. You should be able to get at least that. Just be careful on your trade value if that applies to you. I bought from Fields a few years ago and got a great deal and fair value on a trade but can't vouch for them now. Good luck.
  • Just bought a white one from Infiniti of Chicago for $8000 under MSRP. Final Price $32,400. Thank you guys for the guidance,
  • Can you please provide price breakdown (options, accessories, etc) on the car? What was the MSRP? I am planning to buy one soon at the same dealer. So any additional details that you can provide will be very helpful. Thanks.
  • Hi, I am planning to buy one soon. Can you please provide details on the dealer and salesperson? Thanks for your help.