Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dodge Challenger Prices Paid and Buying Experience

13»

Comments

• mikefm58mikefm58 Posts: 2,882
    And here's the information quoted from the owner's manual.

The 3.5L and 5.7L engines (with automatic transmission) are designed to meet all emissions regulations and provide satisfactory fuel economy and performance when using high-quality unleaded gasoline having an octane range of 87 to 89. The manufacturer recommends the use of 89 octane for optimum performance. The use of premium gasoline is not recommended, as it will not provide any benefit over regular gasoline in these engines.
  • jpfjpf Posts: 496
    I hope you put some money away for the taxes that you'll have to pay on the early withdrawal from your retirement account. And good luck with the car!
  • Congrats on getting the car you want. Wouldn't it be cool if you had bought a 1970 and kept it all these years?

Re: The young chicks. I had a '97 Trans Am convertible in red with the WS 6 package and an aftermarket exhaust. It seems the engine sound makes their ovaries vibrate and the poor things are defenseless! :)

Anyone have an update on production of 2010 Challengers?
  • Guys i have been looking at SE model with that popular package that brings the price to $26,200. I was wondering if anyone in here has bough a Challenger in last 3-4 months and what did you end up paying.

I have been doing some research and it seems like there's almost 100 days supply of these cars out there, so i am sure you can get it at $1K below MSRP, but that would still make it too expensive for me. Can someone shed a light on the current prices charged.

P.S. Sat it it yesterday, interior is not bad, back seat is very roomy, 3 people can seat easily. I am short, 5'5' but i felt like there was enough room in there to be pretty comfortable.
  • Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 38,953
    If you bought a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Fiat "special edition" model in the past year or so - or if you are a dealer who sold one - a reporter would love to hear about it. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, October 10, 2012 with your daytime phone number and a brief description of the car and your experience with it.
13»